Fan Page Leora #1

StnCld316

2 hours ago, gilbert said:

Paul is back. Nice to see young couples stick together in this day and age. They seem  loyal to one another . Respect. There is one question remaining, where's their hyper dog?

She's probably on her over way to Masha's to have her turn with Masha or Sophia seeing there is a blue light sell going on over there!!! LOL  Who knows gilbert, maybe she well show up in the coming weeks.8)

Can't say I am interested in anything going on in Masha's apt. I only have interest in Carla these days. Most of my favorites are not here at the moment. Hope to see them soon. Truly missing the party girls. Still, it is nice to see Paul and Leora reunite. Neither one of them seem to  have, too many friends, and I am sure they missed one another. My interest in Leora is definitely on the upside.

3 hours ago, reallifecamfan123 said:

Hey guys, 
I've been lurking on the page for a long time and have never been able to afford an account :/  I would really love to be able to see the full experience, is there anybody out there that would maybe consider letting me use their account, even if its just for a little bit? I really appreciate it thanks guys!!

@reallifecamfan123Its obvious your either trying to get a few members banned, or your trying to get in a good joke before the year ends. ...."tell me something....which one of those apartments are you working out of?" LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

5 hours ago, reallifecamfan123 said:

Hey guys, 
I've been lurking on the page for a long time and have never been able to afford an account :/  I would really love to be able to see the full experience, is there anybody out there that would maybe consider letting me use their account, even if its just for a little bit? I really appreciate it thanks guys!!

There's always one, isn't there?

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 10:40 PM, reallifecamfan123 said:

Hey guys, 

20th century fox wtf GIF

Usually when you signed onto RLC and Leora was home, dressed or not, her cams would be the very first ones listed under Popular Cams. Now she is home, with Paul, and her cam is #4. That should be proof in itself that the masses prefer Leora alone compared to Leora with Paul.
My 6 month subscription is up next month, and if he is still there I'm fairly certain that I won't be renewing.

1 hour ago, RoadRage said:

Usually when you signed onto RLC and Leora was home, dressed or not, her cams would be the very first ones listed under Popular Cams. Now she is home, with Paul, and her cam is #4. That should be proof in itself that the masses prefer Leora alone compared to Leora with Paul.
My 6 month subscription is up next month, and if he is still there I'm fairly certain that I won't be renewing.

I don't see him going anywhere anytime soon.  When he does leave Leora will likely go with him back to Russia. 

YESSSSSSS!!!! Things are back to the way they should be. Paul has gone back home, and Leora is back to doing what she does best: Showing off that beautiful body of hers.
Could it be since Leora is listed as "Singles" and not "Girls on Vacation" that the Visa issue doesn't apply to her?

I will not criticize the people, who want Paul back...I am ASTOUNDED but whatever...what Leora needs is not a boring nose picking computer addict but a big powerful well hung rock hard 9 inch stud to fuck her brains out every day !!! I was hoping RLC would arrange that when she was alone ! We want good looking girls to get naked and fuck !!! This is not the Disney Channnel