Fan Page Leora #1

StnCld316

1 minute ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Doe Eyes has a huge ugly tattoo across her upper chest. Do you see the same tattoo on Malia?

He's on about the girlfriend of Doe when she originally appeared, a tall skinny girl with almost a mullet hair cut. But neither of them were Malia! 

This may seem controversial, but it's how i see things right now. I get the feeling Malia is being sidelined. Why? If you watch Leora recently, she has spent so much time on her phone, even when Malia is literally inches away from her, watching a movie or whatever. Instead of watching, Leora is pre-occupied, leading Malia to lie there with no one talking. So she will do the same or take herself off to her own room. Now i'm not suggesting she is being used, but i'm certain that Leora will be fully aware (Genuinely aware that is) that the sheer prescence of Malia has done her cam hits the world of good, and when do they get the most hits? The massages. Hence the amount that happen, yet outside of that there is a growing distancing, even in the same room. Most likely Leora would prefer living with Paul rather than her friend - Totally understandable - But Malia to me looks like she has become an asset, rather than a housemate.

And if i'm right, then that's a sad affair.

I remember Malia visited Leora a couple of times back at the old apartment. They would drink a bit and dance in the guest room while Paul sat in his corner picking his nose LOL! I've only been back watching a few days but I enjoyed their oil shows. They weren't too  over the top, kind of relaxing to watch. My only concern is I don't think Leora will masturbate with Malia there and waits until she has the bedroom or the bath to herself. Like I said I haven't been watching for long so I maybe wrong on that. Watching Leora do her thing is for me, really is the only reason to subscribe to RLC. The other tenants just don't do it for me. That wasn't the case the last time I subbed, they really need to find some more attractive girls to fill these apartments. Just my opinion of course. 😀

1 hour ago, dave0000 said:

I remember Malia visited Leora a couple of times back at the old apartment. They would drink a bit and dance in the guest room while Paul sat in his corner picking his nose LOL! I've only been back watching a few days but I enjoyed their oil shows. They weren't too  over the top, kind of relaxing to watch. My only concern is I don't think Leora will masturbate with Malia there and waits until she has the bedroom or the bath to herself. Like I said I haven't been watching for long so I maybe wrong on that. Watching Leora do her thing is for me, really is the only reason to subscribe to RLC. The other tenants just don't do it for me. That wasn't the case the last time I subbed, they really need to find some more attractive girls to fill these apartments. Just my opinion of course. 😀

She does indeed keep it away from Malia, which should be both understandable and obvious. I say 'Should' because there is a clamor from some of her fans for both of them to 'get it on', which clearly isn't/hasn't been part of their relationship. And most of the time these massages have been as you say relaxing, but they have begun to get more 'Staged' in looks. Sadly for me at least, i fear that some big incentive, that would be too much to turn down, could finally lead to 'Something' happening. I really, really hope that it doesn't but her hardcore fans do want it to get there. Potentially change a friendship for life over one quick thrill for some viewers? Let's hope not. But time will tell.

6 hours ago, dave0000 said:

Yea the only girl/girl show I ever enjoyed on RLC was Nina and Kira. The few times I caught them in the act was very nice. Anything staged of that nature is very flat and unexciting for me. I'd rather just see them naked walking around the house.

You probably already know this...."but they "Kira and Nina" reside at VHTV 24/7" one of my favorite too!!!   Leora one of my favorite, but I think we well grow 5 beards before Leora and Malia finally do anything lesbian type..."and if it does happen you know it well be fake and scripted."....until then we well continue to talk about it until the cows come home!!! LOL8)

Ok, this has now become plain stupid. THREE MASSAGES/RUB DOWNS IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS????!!! WTF????!!!!

But it's not just that.....Far from it......

I genuinely fear now that they are just one short step away from hammering the final nail into RLC's 'Reality' coffin. It might already be in the works, we may be looking at the last page. In case you don't know what happened tonight, Leora was openly and deliberately stroking herself next to Malia not once, but on two seperate occasions, in a way that it was impossible for Malia not to see, in a way that Leora WANTED her to see it. Thankfully, Malia managed somehow to ignore it. She was obviously not at all interested. It was clear however that the next stage is being built up so expect to see that happen again. Right now, they are JUST about staying within the line, but it's looking closer than ever to crossing it. Where's the desperation come from?? Are they receiving gentle reminders?? Could the fact that all of the first three rows of replay thumbs are only of them have something to do with it?.....Malia has become a commodity, an asset, a way to the big bucks. Yet ironically, she's the one who appears to have the yes/no say. But with Leora's rabid fan base literally begging them to do it too, well, It's so disheartening to see what the site has been reduced to. 

Leora is her own writer, producer, director and chief financial officer of her business "Making Money Off Others The Easy Way" with her theme song "Take The Money and Run". This is all Leora. RLC has no say in this other than to reap the "subscription" benefits from Leora's manipulation by a very slow tease. Leora knows what paid subscribers and future subscribers want AND she WILL eventually deliver the goods. How many years has Leora been a reliable "go to" tenant?  She survived because of one thing - her body (majority of viewers love her even though some hate her). Leora sets the ground rules and goes at her own beat. As far as realism goes with respect to RLC - fuggettaboutit". This is like a long-running daily soap opera or tv series - stay tuned. Surprised that she doesn't have previews of upcoming "shows". Sure Leora is a bitch to provoke and tease viewers but it has and will continue to work for her. By the way, would I bury my face in Leora's butt and tongue her asshole until she screams in ecstasy - in a heartbeat. The love of money has allowed Leora to be "thick skinned and strong willed" to ignore any negative comments. RLC and subscribers are like an ATM bank machine for Leora. For Leora - stay home, no need to work,  just flaunt her body and kaching kaching. Really when you think about it - can't blame her. Leora will do what is best for Leora so curiosity keeps viewers glued to the tube so see what unfolds.

I'm not sure if they did do something together it would be that much of a hardship for them. Women, unlike men don't feel repulsed at touching each other or showing emotion toward each other. You would never catch me rubbing oil on another dude, even if he and I had been friends for many years, but women are different. So maybe a little cuddling, fake or not wouldn't damage their relationship. It's not what I want to see personally. but if it helps them in the long run make extra cash, I'm not opposed to it. I don't think Malia will do anything that she doesn't want to do in any case. I will say though, seeing them together on the bed with their legs spread, puts visions of them masturbating next to each other in my perverted head. Malia has a very enticing labia and I would really like to see here finger it. 😛

19 hours ago, dave0000 said:

I'm not sure if they did do something together it would be that much of a hardship for them. Women, unlike men don't feel repulsed at touching each other or showing emotion toward each other. You would never catch me rubbing oil on another dude, even if he and I had been friends for many years, but women are different. So maybe a little cuddling, fake or not wouldn't damage their relationship. It's not what I want to see personally. but if it helps them in the long run make extra cash, I'm not opposed to it. I don't think Malia will do anything that she doesn't want to do in any case. I will say though, seeing them together on the bed with their legs spread, puts visions of them masturbating next to each other in my perverted head. Malia has a very enticing labia and I would really like to see here finger it. 😛

dave0000, you are just one of thousands, if not more, that get caught up in this "will she or won't she" show by Leora. Something about women touching each other, kissing each other, looking sexily and horny at each other or deep into sex with each other. Picture a big fish on your thin fishing line. You take hours to slowly pull the fish in without breaking the line. Leora is doing the same thing only using her body as bait and she keeps getting the nibbles and hooks the viewer. Her big fish is the "big money". Everyone wants to see Leora enjoying wild sex with women and big cocks instead of just fingers, dildo or Paul. Leora swallows Paul's cum and she licks her own pussy juice off her fingers. Think and picture your favorite female celebrity or woman that you idol for her looks, body and personality. Now imagine having a chance to see her totally naked and having passionate and wild sex with a guy or girl. That would be exciting beyond belief and a dream come true. 

Well, Leora shows her naked ass body, has sex with Paul and masturbates. But the long wait to see her fulfill everyone's fantasy of seeing Leora having lesbian sex or suckin' and fuckin' a huge thick cock still keeps the viewers tuned in. Leora knows what she is doing. Currently it is the lesbian possibility that plays on the viewers minds but puts money in the bank for Leora even though nothing happened yet. Will Leora's tongue touch another girl's pussy? Will Leora have her pussy munched on by another girl? Will Leora insert a strapon dildo deep inside another girl's pussy and fuck her? Will Leora get a good fucking by another girl? Only Leora knows for sure but she is not telling. She will continue to tease your eyes and imagination, for now.

53 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Will Leora's tongue touch another girl's pussy? Will Leora have her pussy munched on by another girl? Will Leora insert a strapon dildo deep inside another girl's pussy and fuck her? Will Leora get a good fucking by another girl? Only Leora knows for sure but she is not telling

Judging on how she ignored Malia climbing on top of her and grabbing her tit after tonights massage, even when drunk, i think she may have shown her true side.

Honestly my "thing" if you will, is to watch women masturbate. I'm not really interested in seeing lesbian shows or even boy/girl shows. I'm not opposed to it and I'll watch if it's out there but it's not what I'm hunting for if you get my meaning. I just have always enjoyed watching Leora please herself and she makes me feel good, nothing more, nothing less. I would really like to see Malia play with herself, alone or with Leora as well.  I'm really not waiting for anything else. I do sit here in great anticipation waiting for her next fap session, so yea I'm hooked like a fish in that regard.

Also If making money doing it keeps Leora happy and online that's important to me, because without her on the site I would have no reason to keep subscribing. It's not like in the past where most of the house's had at least one hot girl, so there was always someone to look out for. These recent girls are just not attractive to me.  I guess I'm kind of picky that way, same with CB and MFC. I have my favorites if they're not on I log off and come back later.

I just wanted to make my point of view clear. I'm not wanting these girls to fuck each other. Just masterbate  and do it often LOL.