Fan Page Leora #1

StnCld316

It's going to be interesting to see how RLF manages to keep bringing Leora back. She is the Queen of RLC (I have no idea why.) Today I came onto RLC before work. The top two thumbs were of Leora in bed, the third was Holly and the fourth, Leora's kitchen cam. I can understand watching her in bed but watching an empty kitchen? The replay thumbs were dominated by her sitting on a table talking to someone online? Really? I admit, it's nice to see her talking to people, it's nice to see her doing so while flashing a bit of tit. It's like she's having a normal coversation with someone while, unbeknown to them, she's flashing us? I can see how that works for some. She is clearly an asset RLC can't afford to lose. Her visa will run out soon, how will RFLC get around that. RLC, if you're listening, BARCELONA! 

• 4 weeks later...

Perhaps one day Leora well fill the mouths of those in the Chat Room and make her just a noticeable as those in the Barc-apartments who keep returning with the same bull shit month after month with out a problem.  Mean while despite her daily routines and her same masturbation techniques....."she is still sexy as hell." LOL8)

On 12/7/2019 at 9:06 PM, PoeBoy said:

I agree with both of you.  Whether or not Paul is important to her, he doesn't do it for her.  Of course, I've often wondered if anyone other than herself can "do it" for her, but that's another issue.  

She needs someone more interested in pleasuring her than themselves and I'm just the guy for the job. 

When you look at it, all that Leora is doing is lying around staring at her phone until it's time for her daily 'show'. That's it. At least before she had another person there with her. Even she looks bored with it all now. Take any one of her previous ones and it will look exactly the same. That's what the site has become - Programmed cam shows and little else. But if that is what people want to pay top dollar for, no wonder they aren't changing it.

4 hours ago, Pleasant said:

When you look at it, all that Leora is doing is lying around staring at her phone until it's time for her daily 'show'. That's it. At least before she had another person there with her. Even she looks bored with it all now. Take any one of her previous ones and it will look exactly the same. That's what the site has become - Programmed cam shows and little else. But if that is what people want to pay top dollar for, no wonder they aren't changing it.

All true my friend, "but I think people are paying top dollar for those GO-GO/Bed please'rs in the GP apartment.  After tonight I sure someone got paid big time for their performance with those guys!! "I just hope they "RLC" have their own medical staff in case some one comes up with some kind of Venereal Disease later down the road." LOL8)

I am glad to see that Paul has arrived,...."just maybe Leora's haters well now look for something else to bitch about now."   Lets hope Paul stays.....there apartment would be more interesting then the played out Barc-apartments.     "Amazing how Leora has so many haters....but none never misses a session with her." LOL8)