Fan Page Leora #1

StnCld316

On 9/26/2019 at 8:36 PM, PoeBoy said:

I like her the way she is, too, but I would love to see her with one or two guys with some stamina, and one or more females, too.  Not necessarily at different times.  I have to agree, though, her masturbating had gotten pretty routine before the Russian disembowelment.  The only thing that made it worth watching was her damned fine looking self.

I agree 100% !!! Need her to fuck some well endowed guy(s) now !! For

the same reason

5 hours ago, wde22 said:

I agree 100% !!! Need her to fuck some well endowed guy(s) now !! For

the same reason

If she's going to do anything as such she better make it quick.  Her Visa will be sending her back to Russia within the next 3 Weeks.   😄

17 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If she's going to do anything as such she better make it quick.  Her Visa will be sending her back to Russia within the next 3 Weeks.   😄

If she was going to do anything, she would have done it by now. Like it or not, she loves Paul, and will remain faithful to him, on cam!  RLC seem to value her very highly and, if the thumbs are anything to go by, rightly so! RLC, I know you're watching, send her to one of the Bara places!  What I would like to see is Leora interacting with other people. From a perverts point of view, I would love a B1 or B2 to be Leora, Rose and Mila.

3 hours ago, Rhodie said:

If she was going to do anything, she would have done it by now. Like it or not, she loves Paul, and will remain faithful to him, on cam!  RLC seem to value her very highly and, if the thumbs are anything to go by, rightly so! RLC, I know you're watching, send her to one of the Bara places!  What I would like to see is Leora interacting with other people. From a perverts point of view, I would love a B1 or B2 to be Leora, Rose and Mila.

That's a great thought.....and would be nice for the viewers and would most likely up the ratings..."but I think that Leora would put most of those girls to shame, ..especially if their boyfriends was around to join in on the fun."8)

43 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

That's a great thought.....and would be nice for the viewers and would most likely up the ratings..."but I think that Leora would put most of those girls to shame, ..especially if their boyfriends was around to join in on the fun."8)

A pro in a house full of wanna-be amateurs.

21 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Leora has many fans and I think that's why RLC were so eager to get her back. Did they put her in the right place? I think not! Who hasn't seen her bate a hundred times? It's boring. Personally, I would love to see Leora at one of the Barca places. Other than Paul and the lady assumed to be her sister, what contact has Leora ever had with the  world  outside Siberia? Bring her to Bara. Open her eyes to another world! That will be interesting to watch.

41 minutes ago, Rhodie said:

Leora has many fans and I think that's why RLC were so eager to get her back. Did they put her in the right place? I think not! Who hasn't seen her bate a hundred times? It's boring. Personally, I would love to see Leora at one of the Barca places. Other than Paul and the lady assumed to be her sister, what contact has Leora ever had with the  world  outside Siberia? Bring her to Bara. Open her eyes to another world! That will be interesting to watch.

I'd think she would hate it. I may actually agree with Alittle on this one: she likes to be in the spotlight. Hard to do at the Barca apts.

40 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I'd think she would hate it. I may actually agree with Alittle on this one: she likes to be in the spotlight. Hard to do at the Barca apts.

Perhaps your're right, perhaps not? It would stil be more interesting to watch  her intergrating with others than do nothing but bate a few times a day?

On 10/18/2019 at 10:19 PM, Rhodie said:

If RLC really is watching, I'd like to suggest a more warm white light bulb in the guest room. Something more complementary to the colors of the furniture and floorboards. That accentuates Leoras skin tone as well.

Thanks in advance.