Fan Page Leora #1

StnCld316

8 hours ago, dave0000 said:

I think what Geneva is trying to say, is that it's not that easy to just pack up and live in another country indefinitely. She would have to go in as a visitor and there is a time limit to how long you can stay. I have no idea how that all works, but it is a question I'm curious about as well.

Yes, is that because is very difficult with Schengen to have paper for every country where you want stay. If is for a visa, maybe is more easy.

18 hours ago, gilbert said:

Thought I'd share the funniest moment on RLC with all of you. Years back when Paul and Leora were living in the old apartment I tuned one day to see Leora doing what she does best. Bating. She had just finished the laundry, and taking a bath. Suddenly, she stops,  and frantically dashes around the house.

All hell breaks loose. She darts around room to room, visibly angry. Her spunky dog comes screaming around the corner, her panties firmly in  his mouth. There was no way she could catch him. 

I laughed so hard I cried. You just can't script that.

I think she called the dog Eva, so I'm guessing it's a girl, so I'm not sure why it does it, but after Leora finishes a session, Eva would come in and sniff the wet spot on the floor or whatever. That was always funny to me. Also seeing her start humping a pillow when Leora was masturbating or having sex was always a wtf moment for me. I mean if I were the dog I'd have my nosed buried in her pussy all day long lol but yea weird for a dog I guess. 😄

23 hours ago, gilbert said:

Thought I'd share the funniest moment on RLC with all of you. Years back when Paul and Leora were living in the old apartment I tuned one day to see Leora doing what she does best. Bating. She had just finished the laundry, and taking a bath. Suddenly, she stops,  and frantically dashes around the house.

All hell breaks loose. She darts around room to room, visibly angry. Her spunky dog comes screaming around the corner, her panties firmly in  his mouth. There was no way she could catch him. 

I laughed so hard I cried. You just can't script that.

That damn dog should have his/her own Channel.  You see the way it fucks that damn pillow ?  

17 minutes ago, RoadRage said:

Has anyone else noticed that now Leora occasionally looks directly into the camera while bating? The first time I noticed it I thought it was just a coincidence, but it seems to be happening more and more.
I love the new & improved Leora!!

Yes, she's been doing it for about 6 or 8 months, minus the two she was gone of course.

4 hours ago, jugghead said:

Yes, she's been doing it for about 6 or 8 months, minus the two she was gone of course.

4 hours ago, jugghead said:

Hey Jugg. Yes, Leora pioneered the move on RLC to look directly at us. But I think she's been doing it for quite some while. I remember discussion about it in the chat more than a year ago. I even asked if anyone thought that she was bating for a particular person rather than to the RLC general audience? I think that she is doing a private show to one person but doing it in plain sight.

6 hours ago, philo said:

Hey Jugg. Yes, Leora pioneered the move on RLC to look directly at us. But I think she's been doing it for quite some while. I remember discussion about it in the chat more than a year ago. I even asked if anyone thought that she was bating for a particular person rather than to the RLC general audience? I think that she is doing a private show to one person but doing it in plain sight.

I don't know who you mean, sir, but she is Paul's baby. Also, I don't know about pioneering the looking at the camera. In all honesty, many things were just the next step for the tenants and RLC. I don't know who did what  first but I know what I liked and I am more appreciative of some of the things the site offers. Mostly, I feel lucky for the resurgence of some shit while I just sat and wondered what next. I have 4 weeks left on this sub. This has been the whackiest ride I've ever experienced on any site, ever. It has been quite a ride! LOL!

8 hours ago, jugghead said:

I don't know who you mean, sir, but she is Paul's baby. Also, I don't know about pioneering the looking at the camera. In all honesty, many things were just the next step for the tenants and RLC. I don't know who did what  first but I know what I liked and I am more appreciative of some of the things the site offers. Mostly, I feel lucky for the resurgence of some shit while I just sat and wondered what next. I have 4 weeks left on this sub. This has been the whackiest ride I've ever experienced on any site, ever. It has been quite a ride! LOL!

By pioneering I meant she was the first I saw look directly into camera while she was bating. Can't name anyone else who ever did it in my years of watching. Last week someone on the chat said it happened with someone else. I hope Paul can figure out how to satisfy her sexually. Most of the time I saw him try she ended up getting herself off and looking directly into the camera at someone else (I know it wasn't me she was playing to). LOL  Hope you will re-sub. I think RLC is going through a transition right now.

1 hour ago, philo said:

By pioneering I meant she was the first I saw look directly into camera while she was bating. Can't name anyone else who ever did it in my years of watching. Last week someone on the chat said it happened with someone else. I hope Paul can figure out how to satisfy her sexually. Most of the time I saw him try she ended up getting herself off and looking directly into the camera at someone else (I know it wasn't me she was playing to). LOL  Hope you will re-sub. I think RLC is going through a transition right now.

Kitty looked at the camera a few times. I do love when they do that and it is rare. And yes, I agree RLC is going through a transition and I don't believe it is all bad like some others do.

On 8/22/2019 at 3:29 AM, jugghead said:

Kitty looked at the camera a few times. I do love when they do that and it is rare. And yes, I agree RLC is going through a transition and I don't believe it is all bad like some others do.

I personally love it when they look at the camera, its kind of an acknowledgement that we exist and that they like us watching, in my opinion. I'm not sure why it bothers some people.