Fan Page Leora #1

StnCld316

On 1/4/2020 at 8:22 PM, RoadRage said:

Usually when you signed onto RLC and Leora was home, dressed or not, her cams would be the very first ones listed under Popular Cams. Now she is home, with Paul, and her cam is #4. That should be proof in itself that the masses prefer Leora alone compared to Leora with Paul.
My 6 month subscription is up next month, and if he is still there I'm fairly certain that I won't be renewing.

I hear you RR !!! Totally agree !!!

• 2 weeks later...

Paul has been gone now for a few days almost a week or so, and now Leora is back to looking sweet and sexy.  Even though some beg for Paul to come back but when he did he was somewhat criticized in the Chat Room for not being a super stud like those who visits the GP high on shit.....I was glad to see Paul did make it for the holidays and didn't take Leora back with him.  Looks like Leora well be around a lot longer then some thought..."even her haters." LOL8)

• StnCld316 changed the title to Fan Page Leora

So Leora has a new roommate: Malia. It says on the RLC page that they are friends, so maybe there is no chance of lesbian activity in the future. 
My only problem is that this may keep Leora from walking around naked, and she'll no doubt have to keep her bating to her bedroom.

9 hours ago, RoadRage said:

So Leora has a new roommate: Malia. It says on the RLC page that they are friends, so maybe there is no chance of lesbian activity in the future. 
My only problem is that this may keep Leora from walking around naked, and she'll no doubt have to keep her bating to her bedroom.

They were in the Tub together but that's all.  They both kept their hands to themselves.

I sit here alternating between smh and wtf.  Surely Malia was told, and probably signed agreements and releases, that the apartment had cameras streaming live to the Internet 24/7.  Even if it weren't explicitly spelled out to her, there had to be some indication(s) that sex of some kind was, if not expected, encouraged.  I've often thought Leora would probably enjoy a female sex partner, possibly more than a male, if her response to Paul was any indication.  

So WTF, RLC?  Trying to turn Leora's place into another lingerie tease bimbo place for all the old farts who are emotionally stuck at 12 or 13?  smh 

On 1/22/2020 at 8:53 PM, PoeBoy said:

I sit here alternating between smh and wtf.  Surely Malia was told, and probably signed agreements and releases, that the apartment had cameras streaming live to the Internet 24/7.  Even if it weren't explicitly spelled out to her, there had to be some indication(s) that sex of some kind was, if not expected, encouraged.  I've often thought Leora would probably enjoy a female sex partner, possibly more than a male, if her response to Paul was any indication.  

So WTF, RLC?  Trying to turn Leora's place into another lingerie tease bimbo place for all the old farts who are emotionally stuck at 12 or 13?  smh 

It might have been a big mistake in bringing in another to join Leora seeing that she has never given the viewers any type of lesbian show or even come close to it with any of her visiting female friends in the pass.  I think that Leora is use to being alone and doing her own thing for the cams..."some thought that Kristy and her friends in B1 was going to have a lot of wild sex and lesbian orgies"...not so true...those that have been around for a long time knows that's not what some of these girls do and still have some respect for them self's too and do have REAL boy friends as in Leora's case also.  Lately RLC and their super minded people's ideas have sunk the better end of the ship with dumb and stupid ways of trying to keep paying members that are not working for the new who doesn't know any better.   We well continue to see the sexy lingerie and Leora's daily masturbation no matter how boring it gets....."because RLC thinks its a great way of doing things and Leora is good at it.  I think that Leora is only notice when all is not showing good in the B1, B2 and GP apartments....other then that most don't really care......"in other words for some she is just a last resort."   Malia seems to just be a newbee and for now is only going to go but so far.....like Kristy and Alana in B1,......Irma..well that's another story...lol....she is a pro at what she does.   Leora and Malia could just be good friends and Leora may have talked Malia into coming aboard to make some easy money....I may be wrong too.8)

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Leora and Malia is looking hot and sexy,....they both did get together last night and had a little body rub down massage.  Not wanting to rush Malia, but I do hope that the shyness with the cams go by fast,  she is really sexy and is worth the wait...."lets just hope that wait doesn't turn into a year."8)