Fan Page Leora #1

StnCld316

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to speak of her in the Chat!!!! but she wouldn't get the attention that the GP girls get....lol..."but from where I am sitting Leora is looking very sexy and hot today, and lets not forget Malia, she is also making her sexiness more and more good for the viewers!!!8)

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I see that Leora and Malia got some what tipsy the other night with some drink and smoke, and did do some dancing and singing.  Surly Malia is starting to open up more, but slow.   I am waiting to see if they get orders to move things somewhat more forward to gain more viewers. LOL8)

I really hope that they don't offer the bait (No pun intended!) to them in the form of a big bonus cheque, because that could help to possibly wreck a decades-long friendship. We can't forget that they aren't agency models put together and told they are now friends, these 2 are actual genuine best friends. You only need to see quickly how close they are as buddies. And i'm sure Leora is as faithful to Malia as she is to Paul (Annoying as that may be!!)

4 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I see that Leora and Malia got some what tipsy the other night with some drink and smoke, and did do some dancing and singing.  Surly Malia is starting to open up more, but slow.   I am waiting to see if they get orders to move things somewhat more forward to gain more viewers. LOL8)

They were on the bed together naked with their legs spread wide. No one had the gall to go further and start eating any pussy.  The day pussy licking happens with these 2 the Forum Software would crash.  :D

• 3 weeks later...

What you are seeing now is what can only be classed as a "Pure Clickbait Masterclass", almost definitely directed by Leora. What people are seeing, what these girls are doing is this - Providing something non-sexual, but deliberately made to look sexual, without it actually turning sexual. The massages are including new things each time, tonight scissoring positions - EXCEPT.....They of course didn't do anything of the sort, everyone clearly saw the huge distance between them. Once again it is THE POWER OF SUGGESTION. The more they do this, the more fans will watch. It's quite clear that right now, there is a need from them to up their game, why, well who knows. But it's in front of everyone's eyes that this is an attempt to get Leora back to the top of the thumbnails, and it's worked. They now have a captive crowd waiting, hoping, even expecting for them to "Cross The Line". We know they are straight, we know she is still with Paul, we know Malia has shown zero sex drive etc etc....WE KNOW! So any 'Crossing The Line' would be a sham move. Next time a massage happens, notice just how many times Leora will check her phone not only straight after, but during it too - Make a note of it. I've no idea what is going on in the girl's heads - No one has - But they know damn well that this is full on deliberate behavior. And it's a plan that although has massively increased the cam hits on this apartment, it has lead to many losing interest and trust in the girls. THAT is not what Real Life Cam was/is meant to be about. And i don't like what's happening at all.

I apologize to her diehard fans (And i still think she's gorgeous), but this is total viewer manipulation and i will keep calling them out for it.

One question to the olders of the group. Do you remember the girfriend of Due eye on Nina and Kira apartament?  I think that she is Malia the friend of Leora. I see this girls coming and goes.  

1 hour ago, kat said:

One question to the olders of the group. Do you remember the girfriend of Due eye on Nina and Kira apartament?  I think that she is Malia the friend of Leora. I see this girls coming and goes.  

Definitely not the same woman. I remember who you mean, tall thin girl with dark hair, but no, Malia isn't her.

On 4/6/2020 at 11:25 PM, Pleasant said:

What you are seeing now is what can only be classed as a "Pure Clickbait Masterclass", almost definitely directed by Leora. What people are seeing, what these girls are doing is this - Providing something non-sexual, but deliberately made to look sexual, without it actually turning sexual. The massages are including new things each time, tonight scissoring positions - EXCEPT.....They of course didn't do anything of the sort, everyone clearly saw the huge distance between them. Once again it is THE POWER OF SUGGESTION. The more they do this, the more fans will watch. It's quite clear that right now, there is a need from them to up their game, why, well who knows. But it's in front of everyone's eyes that this is an attempt to get Leora back to the top of the thumbnails, and it's worked. They now have a captive crowd waiting, hoping, even expecting for them to "Cross The Line". And if they do, as i said before, it will be a total sham, 100% fakery for what i guess would be an enormous bonus. We know they are straight, we know she is still with Paul, we know Malia has shown zero sex drive etc etc....OK GIRLS? WE KNOW! So any 'Crossing The Line' would be a sham move. Next time a massage happens, notice just how many times Leora will check her phone not only straight after, but during it too - Make a note of it. I've no idea what is going on in the girl's heads - No one has - But they know damn well that this is full on deliberate behavior. And it's a plan that although has massively increased the cam hits on this apartment, it has lead to many losing interest and trust in the girls. THAT is not what Real Life Cam was/is meant to be about. And i don't like what's happening at all.

I apologize to her diehard fans (And i still think she's gorgeous), but this is total viewer manipulation and i will keep calling them out for it.

Complete will they, won't they scenario. Keeping the gullible focused on their apartment. Not a surprise in the staged camera house world. The checking of phones is just part of that also. 

I say keep calling them out for it. 

On 4/8/2020 at 5:00 AM, Scorpio 22 said:

Complete will they, won't they scenario. Keeping the gullible focused on their apartment. Not a surprise in the staged camera house world. The checking of phones is just part of that also. 

I say keep calling them out for it. 

Cheers. Yes, the 'Will they, won't they' plan is well into action. Leora clearly started it, but Malia is as much to blame for agreeing to go with it. But because it's Leora - The 'Goddess' etc - There is less criticism than for, say, the Barcas. Yet what these 2 are doing is as staged and planned as anything in those places. How much another 'erotic' massage happens within the next 48 hours? I had originally given them, especially Malia, the benefit of the doubt. And i was a fool to do so. How does anyone go from one extreme to the other in a few weeks? She has proved to be as much as the others. And Leora will be absolutely loving all the attention. She knows the plan has worked.

As a male, I think I am more of a lesbian than these two "pretenders". At least when I fantasize about what I would do if I was a horny bitch of a woman that my "visuals" are so real that I get so hard and cum so good - oooh aaaahhh yes yes yes aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! - lol. What a fuckin' farce and a big bunch of bullshit coming from "the show" and all the commenters who want to see Leora bury her tongue deep in another girl's pussy and asshole. If a strapon dildo was used it would only end up in a mouth - WOW!!!!!!!! - so exciting - LMFAO.  Dream on FFS. Pussy munching, asshole licking and deep tongue kissing are all part of my own deep wannabe lesbian fantasies. Leora is and always will be only a cocksucker and cum swallower. How do you like that Leora - TRUTH or DARE?