Fan Page Leora #1

StnCld316

• 2 weeks later...

Those two just need to hurry up and fuck already. At least before Malia moved in Leora would play enough to keep it interesting. Obviously they're getting something from somewhere off camera if they're not doing it any more than this. They act like two kids in junior high school trying to ask someone to the dance. It may have been cute for a couple weeks, but it is getting a little old.

• 4 weeks later...

Has Leora found religion or something?? It used to be 2 - 3 times a week she would be in her room bating, or at least teasing us with her legs wide open. Now I can't even remember the last time I saw her pussy. The most we get from her now is MAYBE topless, or MAYBE a shot at her ass, and even then she is wearing panties.
The roommate who used to be shy as hell can't keep her legs closed when she is alone, but she's nothing to look at.......

Hopefully Leora remembers where her fingers are supposed to go soon, or it's "Goodbye RLC"

3 hours ago, RoadRage said:

Has Leora found religion or something?? It used to be 2 - 3 times a week she would be in her room bating, or at least teasing us with her legs wide open. Now I can't even remember the last time I saw her pussy. The most we get from her now is MAYBE topless, or MAYBE a shot at her ass, and even then she is wearing panties.
The roommate who used to be shy as hell can't keep her legs closed when she is alone, but she's nothing to look at.......

Hopefully Leora remembers where her fingers are supposed to go soon, or it's "Goodbye RLC"

I just watched her insert a tampon after her shower so I guess it's "shark week" for Leora, but still.... it's been quite some time since she has given a show

• 2 weeks later...

I was so happy to see that RLC put up an option to pay with Paypal and immediately reupped my subscription, for the most part to be able to see Leora again. It was a big disappointment. During the 2 months I subbed, I saw here bate once alone and once with Malia on the couch. I've since cancelled and am trying out VHTV again and although there are more attractive girls, they really never do anything. So I guess I'm shit out of luck for these voyeur sites for now.  

23 hours ago, dave0000 said:

I was so happy to see that RLC put up an option to pay with Paypal and immediately reupped my subscription, for the most part to be able to see Leora again. It was a big disappointment. During the 2 months I subbed, I saw here bate once alone and once with Malia on the couch. I've since cancelled and am trying out VHTV again and although there are more attractive girls, they really never do anything. So I guess I'm shit out of luck for these voyeur sites for now.  

VHTV also has the PayPal option as well.

Leora should spread her ass cheeks more I love her anus . Irma does it all the time and she my second favorite because she shows her anus  Lenora has a perfect pussy and anus like Irma does but she is stingy showing them  Not Irma  I pay to see Irma and Leora but I want more anus  

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, wde22 said:

Is he going to fuck Leora ?

lers hope finally !!!!

We well probably have a better chance of seeing pigs fly then that happening...lol...."but from the way things are looking on RLC now...anything is is possible."

Create an account to see this content!

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, theo69 said:

where does the leora go every night?

I don't think any of us really know (although there are some who think they do). I've heard two theories: One, she is with a new boyfriend and Two, she is volunteering at a medical facility. I'm sure there are others floating around as well. Kind of sucks because she is one of my favorite tenants :( 

2 hours ago, dave0000 said:

I don't think any of us really know (although there are some who think they do). I've heard two theories: One, she is with a new boyfriend and Two, she is volunteering at a medical facility. I'm sure there are others floating around as well. Kind of sucks because she is one of my favorite tenants :( 

Best thing I suggest you do my friend is "come up with your own thoughts and imagination about those two "Leora and Malia"...like you said "theories and theories" know one really knows about these girls and what they are thinking "unless they are working for RLC...."maybe one is and sits in the chat daily"..lol....but other than that "Leora is and well always be the main mascot for RLC and not those used up things in the GP, B2, B1 or B3 apartments. Some members want her to have another boy friend, but Leora seems to still be with Paul and seems to be very loyal to him too...."for me and my thoughts, "no matter what limp dick guy who comes to their apartment for a night of looks and free booze, Leora is not going to change, surly she would have done that by now."    "by the way, she is my favorite too, and way worth my money then a road kill." LOL8)