Deleting forum topics

Bandit

• 1 year later...
On 26/08/2019 at 6:01 PM, Bandit said:

So is this going to turn into a forum where only positive topics and comments are allowed. Pretty sure that's not what forums are about. And before getting onto others... Practice what you preach. 

Only positive comments allowed lol. Here has nothing on CC. If you don't have your head up tenants ass's and brown nosed, you're fucked lol. That's unless you are part of a certain crew. Then you can say and criticise who you want. 💩😂

7 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Only positive comments allowed lol. Here has nothing on CC. If you don't have your head up tenants ass's and brown nosed, you're fucked lol. That's unless you are part of a certain crew. Then you can say and criticise who you want. 💩😂

@Scorpio 22Stop wasting your time my friend, after reading yesterdays comments in the Chat where one member told another member "fuck him" and nothing was done about that comment, don't expect any thing to change.  Its all a waste of time and words.  You know who really runs the Chat and its going to stay that way...."like me or not...I give less then a fuck, but running off members who barely come in there and make a comment that is so true and his ass knows it and then bitch about it is another thing.  If there is a MOD...he or she need to start rectifying some of the under cover shit that's going on.  Those in the forum will always be accused of saying something wrong in the Chat room....."and NO son...know one wants to take over....hell you've already done that and made it clear its not going to happen as long as your around...."that was one of your silly ass statements.....remember?"   "And before anyone ask me "do I like him" hell no!!!  "if all I said causes me to lose my membership or privileges "so be it."8)

Create an account to see this content!

I was not around the forum yesterday.  I was having some family time with my mother and sister. 

Whatever was posted by the member is now gone as I don't see it since there is no chat log files in this version of Babble.  Banning a member has no effect as all a ban does is prevent them from making forum postings which still leaves the chat available to them.  The chat is only a plug-in and has limited functions.  The only thing I can suggest is when a member is in the chat and they become obnoxious is click on the  ...  select ignore on the member selected and their chat posts cannot be seen.   

On 5/3/2021 at 8:14 PM, StnCld316 said:

The chat is only a plug-in and has limited functions.  The only thing I can suggest is when a member is in the chat and they become obnoxious is click on the  ...  select ignore on the member selected and their chat posts cannot be seen.   

So if I ignore/block all the current 5 to 8 chatters then the Chat Room will be blank - lol. NOW THAT GIVES ME AN IDEA - huh huh. If all of us wannabe "true voyeur" chatters block these current "waste-of-time-stalkers" then is it safe to assume that the chat room will be available to us without their interference since not one of us will see any of their posts? Kinda like sidestepping their shit and as if "we" chat to our own "like" chatters?? So, if I ignore the current group but post comments in the chat room then I would only see my comments and only those by the "good" chatters like Rubberman, Scorpio 22, cyberleader, mikeusa, Alittle, vaz, Plank, StnCld316, Wazzer and many, many other great old and new members who might want to get in the game of chatting like years ago and in good spirit.

Basically, if this is true, and all of us together and over time ignore/block the current group of "bad" chatters then we more or less have "our own" chat room back to ourselves and others can follow their crappy Barca shit talk if they choose to?

What do you think StnCld316 - is this very much doable and possible for all of us together to circumvent the "the old boys club Chat Room"? And if this works (somewhat like the Chat Room 2 that we were pushing for or look at it as a Chat Room within a Chat Room) then as a group of good chatters we can self-regulate or mod the chat room to only respectful chatters. I say it is worth a try for us to see if many members jump in and do the "ignore/block the current Barca chatters" and in time have our old Chat Room back to ourselves. Then, you can say that the Barca chatters will be under the "cone of silence" just like in Get Smart.

For any viewers that don't ignore/block members of the chat room they would see everyone's comments and be difficult to follow all the various topics for discussion. 

13 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

So if I ignore/block all the current 5 to 8 chatters then the Chat Room will be blank - lol. NOW THAT GIVES ME AN IDEA - huh huh. If all of us wannabe "true voyeur" chatters block these current "waste-of-time-stalkers" then is it safe to assume that the chat room will be available to us without their interference since not one of us will see any of their posts? Kinda like sidestepping their shit and as if "we" chat to our own "like" chatters?? So, if I ignore the current group but post comments in the chat room then I would only see my comments and only those by the "good" chatters like Rubberman, Scorpio 22, cyberleader, mikeusa, Alittle, vaz, Plank, StnCld316, Wazzer and many, many other great old and new members who might want to get in the game of chatting like years ago and in good spirit.

Basically, if this is true, and all of us together and over time ignore/block the current group of "bad" chatters then we more or less have "our own" chat room back to ourselves and others can follow their crappy Barca shit talk if they choose to?

What do you think StnCld316 - is this very much doable and possible for all of us together to circumvent the "the old boys club Chat Room"? And if this works (somewhat like the Chat Room 2 that we were pushing for or look at it as a Chat Room within a Chat Room) then as a group of good chatters we can self-regulate or mod the chat room to only respectful chatters. I say it is worth a try for us to see if many members jump in and do the "ignore/block the current Barca chatters" and in time have our old Chat Room back to ourselves. Then, you can say that the Barca chatters will be under the "cone of silence" just like in Get Smart.

For any viewers that don't ignore/block members of the chat room they would see everyone's comments and be difficult to follow all the various topics for discussion. 

If you ignore the 5 or 8 chatters then you won't see what they post on the chat. Anything you post all others would see your posts unless they choose to ignore. 

The Chats made for everyone to use.  It's the one using the chat that has some control of who they wish to view and who not to view.  At one time there was a control where one could be blocked from the chat, but as the developer kept making changes that part was no longer in the chat controls. That's the thing with software developers they have control over their products.