Nelly & Bogdan Fan Page

Looks like Bogdan has brought in some friends, or just maybe starting to try and recruit another couple for RLC.  Nelly doesn't seem to happy about what Bogdan has done today with his visiting friends....especially giving them their bed and they "Nelly and Bogdan" well have to sleep on the couch.  I do believe I have witness their first argument on set,  I have seen Nelly go off on Bogdan in the pass and it wasn't nice each time.8)

4 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Looks like Bogdan has brought in some friends, or just maybe starting to try and recruit another couple for RLC.  Nelly doesn't seem to happy about what Bogdan has done today with his visiting friends....especially giving them their bed and they "Nelly and Bogdan" well have to sleep on the couch.  I do believe I have witness their first argument on set,  I have seen Nelly go off on Bogdan in the pass and it wasn't nice each time.8)

Most of the time she only goes off on him when he tries to poke her Corn Chute.   :D

Looks like they are shy couple and want to keep their "dignity".  But for realz, he does not mind showing his goods at all, she's just not ready I guess.  Now, all this time I've been watching all the couples, I thought the guys were bust'n their loads on the women bellies, now I see they have a hancon, short for hand condem!!

• 3 weeks later...

Nelly visiting Masha...LOL..."dam things must really be going down hill"....I think it would have been better if RLC would have just put a padlock on the Vacation apartment and sent Nelly and Bogdan to Masha's apartment for the rest of their stay,  maybe then she would have been able to attract more viewers.  I guess Nelly's presents well..might or do something to gain viewers, unless Masha has one of her hired studs come in to entertain the both of them with a dick show or even a fake lesbian bath tube show......"which is the norm at Masha's anyway."  I would rather see her young girl friends or sister show up then Nelly....."Nelly's job is suppose to be at the Vacation apartment..."I thought!!!"8)

14 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Nelly visiting Masha...LOL..."dam things must really be going down hill"....I think it would have been better if RLC would have just put a padlock on the Vacation apartment and sent Nelly and Bogdan to Masha's apartment for the rest of their stay,  maybe then she would have been able to attract more viewers.  I guess Nelly's presents well..might or do something to gain viewers, unless Masha has one of her hired studs come in to entertain the both of them with a dick show or even a fake lesbian bath tube show......"which is the norm at Masha's anyway."  I would rather see her young girl friends or sister show up then Nelly....."Nelly's job is suppose to be at the Vacation apartment..."I thought!!!"8)

They should have sent them there in the first place.  Don't know why RLC placed Nelly & Bogdan with others they don't even know.

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

They should have sent them there in the first place.  Don't know why RLC placed Nelly & Bogdan with others they don't even know.

I am waiting to see how this big experiment is going to end, and now that the twins are back for another round of drinking and parties I wonder if they are going to be a part of the act too,  most of the viewers know that they love to hang out at the Vacation apartment along with the thirsty drinking Gina,  "I would love to see Gina all over Bogdan and Nelly's reaction's." LOL8)  

35 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I am waiting to see how this big experiment is going to end, and now that the twins are back for another round of drinking and parties I wonder if they are going to be a part of the act too,  most of the viewers know that they love to hang out at the Vacation apartment along with the thirsty drinking Gina,  "I would love to see Gina all over Bogdan and Nelly's reaction's." LOL8)  

I don't know why they keep bringing the twins back all the time.  Nice looking girls but they are useless as Teats on a Boar.

• 2 weeks later...

Well Nelly has returned from her so call vacation..."with Masha"..and may have to pick up the viewers once again.....seeing that her fill-in really didn't do much of a good job....unless she was just there for some rest and relaxation.   I do think that when Nelly is out of the picture Bogdan or Nelly should at less get some one to really participate every once in a while instead of just laying around waiting for the day and time to pass...that's what the furniture is for.   Lets hope that Nelly or Bogdan has the power to bring in Dasha and Sasha to the Vacation apartment next!!!8)