Nelly & Bogdan Fan Page

Welcome Nelly and Bog.  I realize it is a stretch but I hope you connect with some of the others ie have Masha over from Rome to visit you, or Lana and Robert.  Perhaps you will even make friends with some of the girls from BarcaLand and throw some of your parties.  Looking forward to your (hopefully) 3 month stay.

I guess RLC has started to read some of the "PAYING" members ideas for a change!!!!  I am glad to see that Nelly and Bogdan made it threw the ranks....."Dam right!!! its about time that some of us "real voyeurs" got what they want for a change.  Now lets see if both Nelly and Bogdan well join into any of the sexual gatherings that goes on with those Barc-gals...."well Nelly be welling to share Bogdan like the others do with their lost minded men??? or well she keep her man to herself???...either way let the shows began!!! LOL8)

13 hours ago, eyenthesky said:

Looks Like Nelie spent some of her bonus money on an "enhancement".  Nice to see them back!

I never really liked watching their apartment before because Nelly was so thin. Skin & Bones.
But now that she got a tit job she's looking almost fuckable.

On 9/30/2019 at 8:40 AM, Doyouthinkshesawus said:

They were removed with the rest of the Russian apartments. Reason behind it all still a mystery. Agree they are one of the more genuine ones, but sharing with another couple will limit them doing what they want, where they want. 

I am waiting to see if either are going to participate with others sexually,  I still remember how jealous Nelly once was of Bogdan around other girls in the past.  Personally I think RLC should have sent them to an apartment by them self's.8)

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Bogdan has brought in some friends, or just maybe starting to try and recruit another couple for RLC.  Nelly doesn't seem to happy about what Bogdan has done today with his visiting friends....especially giving them their bed and they "Nelly and Bogdan" well have to sleep on the couch.  I do believe I have witness their first argument on set,  I have seen Nelly go off on Bogdan in the pass and it wasn't nice each time.8)

4 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Looks like Bogdan has brought in some friends, or just maybe starting to try and recruit another couple for RLC.  Nelly doesn't seem to happy about what Bogdan has done today with his visiting friends....especially giving them their bed and they "Nelly and Bogdan" well have to sleep on the couch.  I do believe I have witness their first argument on set,  I have seen Nelly go off on Bogdan in the pass and it wasn't nice each time.8)

Most of the time she only goes off on him when he tries to poke her Corn Chute.   :D

Looks like they are shy couple and want to keep their "dignity".  But for realz, he does not mind showing his goods at all, she's just not ready I guess.  Now, all this time I've been watching all the couples, I thought the guys were bust'n their loads on the women bellies, now I see they have a hancon, short for hand condem!!

• 3 weeks later...

Nelly visiting Masha...LOL..."dam things must really be going down hill"....I think it would have been better if RLC would have just put a padlock on the Vacation apartment and sent Nelly and Bogdan to Masha's apartment for the rest of their stay,  maybe then she would have been able to attract more viewers.  I guess Nelly's presents well..might or do something to gain viewers, unless Masha has one of her hired studs come in to entertain the both of them with a dick show or even a fake lesbian bath tube show......"which is the norm at Masha's anyway."  I would rather see her young girl friends or sister show up then Nelly....."Nelly's job is suppose to be at the Vacation apartment..."I thought!!!"8)

14 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Nelly visiting Masha...LOL..."dam things must really be going down hill"....I think it would have been better if RLC would have just put a padlock on the Vacation apartment and sent Nelly and Bogdan to Masha's apartment for the rest of their stay,  maybe then she would have been able to attract more viewers.  I guess Nelly's presents well..might or do something to gain viewers, unless Masha has one of her hired studs come in to entertain the both of them with a dick show or even a fake lesbian bath tube show......"which is the norm at Masha's anyway."  I would rather see her young girl friends or sister show up then Nelly....."Nelly's job is suppose to be at the Vacation apartment..."I thought!!!"8)

They should have sent them there in the first place.  Don't know why RLC placed Nelly & Bogdan with others they don't even know.