When was RLCF started?

Scorpio 22

• 2 weeks later...

Looked back and the earliest date that I found where many members first joined RLCF was on June 24, 2014. Can't seem to find the list of members who signed up since this date. Perhaps the directory/list of members was removed during one of the upgrades or conveniently hidden from view. Was there an original RLCF before June 24, 2014??? Strongly doubt it since no earlier mention of RLCF anywhere on the internet. Nobody seems to know. On the Reallifecam.com site (RLC) it states that they have been in operation since 2011.

10 hours ago, Bandit said:

I would say 2014 for RLCF, but would question where RLC get that they have been going since 2011. The site maybe, but apartments were not viewable until 2012. 

The real life cam niche first gained popularity in the mid 90's with JenniCam (1996 - 2004). The first commercial website to feature multiple live cams from more than one domicile was Reallifecam which lanched in 2012, since then the real life cam niche has gained significant popularity and there are now at least five different companies offering 24/7 real life cam streams.

30 minutes ago, Doyouthinkshesawus said:

They offer cam streams. It's debatable if they are Real Life. Popularity is not what it once was. Interesting to see how many subscribers the likes of RLC and VHTV have gained and how many they have lost over the last 6 months or so. 

Sure RLC has gone downhill very rapidly over the past year.  They need to rebuild from the ground up. Get rid of all the Current Tenants and begin from scratch.  Apartments with Couples & Lesbians.  They can even toss in the odd Gay or Trannies if they like.  Get rid of these Party Girl Apartments, they have had their day and now it's time for them to move on.

VHTV has a large turnover so there's always Tenants coming and going but they also have their Mainstays that have been there for quite some time.

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Sure RLC has gone downhill very rapidly over the past year.  They need to rebuild from the ground up. Get rid of all the Current Tenants and begin from scratch.  Apartments with Couples & Lesbians.  They can even toss in the odd Gay or Trannies if they like.  Get rid of these Party Girl Apartments, they have had their day and now it's time for them to move on.

VHTV has a large turnover so there's always Tenants coming and going but they also have their Mainstays that have been there for quite some time.

Very true indeed. Anyone can see RLC need to close and completely rebuild. If they were smart they would have already and started 2020 afresh. The current situation is abysmal. 

45 minutes ago, Doyouthinkshesawus said:

They can even toss in the odd Gay or Trannies if they like.

Bet they would be more exciting to watch than what they currently have. I'm game because I am desperate for SOMETHING/ANYTHING - lol. 

By the way - all the crap about free cams causing videos freezing was ALL bullshit because they still have video issues with fewer apartments and viewer subscribers and even less free viewers/gawkers over the last 6 months. Don't need castles or palaces with hundreds of cams for "do nothing" tenants. Decent apartment sizes with 5 to 10 cams just like the old original days of conception. Treat them as voyeur sites - not "paparazzi" type celebrities. 

On 11/7/2019 at 3:07 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Bet they would be more exciting to watch than what they currently have. I'm game because I am desperate for SOMETHING/ANYTHING - lol. 

By the way - all the crap about free cams causing videos freezing was ALL bullshit because they still have video issues with fewer apartments and viewer subscribers and even less free viewers/gawkers over the last 6 months. Don't need castles or palaces with hundreds of cams for "do nothing" tenants. Decent apartment sizes with 5 to 10 cams just like the old original days of conception. Treat them as voyeur sites - not "paparazzi" type celebrities. 

That was from a @StnCld316 post but they should have something for everyone. Can't see it improving and if they are still operating by the summer I'll be very surprised. The streaming is just as shit as it was. The majority of us know what's needed to make a reasonable site, all except the useless fuckers that currently have them online.