CamCaps must be down

Vaz

16 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Everything Posted on the Forum is still there. Admin is in the process of working with the Servers and the Software Developer to come up with a solution at getting the current issue resolved.  It's just taking a bit of time to get to the root of the cause that has caused the Forums to disappear.  All we can do is wait and hopefully it will be up and running as soon as possible.

Ok thanks.

not much do feel so comfortable with i'm being here😏 ,even if the people here are doing their best! of course thank to them! for make us feel like are in our home😘!but still CamCaps is our home... enough to me! to see these emoji here when it ups on my face to make me feel more horrified . 🥺 

## Quickly restore _CamCaps to life...

11 minutes ago, One cent said:

not much do feel so comfortable with i'm being here😏 ,even if the people here are doing their best! of course thank to them! for make us feel like are in our home😘!but still CamCaps is our home... enough to me! to see these emoji here when it ups on my face to make me feel more horrified . 🥺 

now we just need to hear from two cents 😏

36 minutes ago, One cent said:

Yes because CamCaps is such a welcoming place lol. Sooner the better as I'm sure most will agree. 

11 minutes ago, Wazzer said:

Yes because CamCaps is such a welcoming place lol. Sooner the better as I'm sure most will agree. 

even here it's a great place as i see he have history with a world of voyeurism!but still it's so difficult to change your bed for one night or two.. 😏