Jump to content
Create New...

CamCaps must be down


Vaz
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Must be back up and running. They have all scurried away. It's like when Chat goes down omg...... Panic. You would think they have nothing else to do. 

screaming season 5 GIF by Broad City

Yes there are some that become quite excited when things go down.   I tried to stay with them as long as possible through means of PM but my eyes were beginning to close and there wasn't much I could do about the situation at hand so I had to crash out on the sofa for a couple of hours.   I see CC is now back online.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Yes there are some that become quite excited when things go down.   I tried to stay with them as long as possible through means of PM but my eyes were beginning to close and there wasn't much I could do about the situation at hand so I had to crash out on the sofa for a couple of hours.   I see CC is now back online.

Coming here and messaging you is pretty pointless unless there is something you can do about it, and if like when RLCF goes down not much you can do but msg Admin. Must be a pain in the ass at times. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Coming here and messaging you is pretty pointless unless there is something you can do about it, and if like when RLCF goes down not much you can do but msg Admin. Must be a pain in the ass at times. 

The only thing that I can do is send an e-Mail to Admin letting him know of the outages.  On Cam Caps I am usually on there most of the time so I know as soon as it happens.  I generally wait 15 to 20 Minutes before sending the e-Mail as Servers sometime do Maintenance Tasks so brief outages are known to happen. On RLCF is a little tougher as I am not on here as much until the evening hours most times but there is always someone from RLCF that will sign into Cam Caps and mention that it's down.  In the daytime hours it's fixed quite fast.  If something goes down at 2 or 3 in the morning then the wait to get it up and running takes a bit longer to get completed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I am aware of it all.  I have an e-Mail sent to Admin when Cam Caps first went offline.  Not much more I can do except wait for it to come back online.

You can only do what you can do. There nothing they can set-up so you or any other Admin/Mod can fix the problems? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Daleys said:

Camcaps is down what's going on all the baords and topics are gone.

Everything Posted on the Forum is still there. Admin is in the process of working with the Servers and the Software Developer to come up with a solution at getting the current issue resolved.  It's just taking a bit of time to get to the root of the cause that has caused the Forums to disappear.  All we can do is wait and hopefully it will be up and running as soon as possible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Everything Posted on the Forum is still there. Admin is in the process of working with the Servers and the Software Developer to come up with a solution at getting the current issue resolved.  It's just taking a bit of time to get to the root of the cause that has caused the Forums to disappear.  All we can do is wait and hopefully it will be up and running as soon as possible.

Thank you, StnCld316.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search