Fan Page Kristy

Kristy's return might be good, but I wouldn't expect a whole lot of nudity around any of the apartments with her,...yes she is a good teaser and still sexy, but unless she has changed her ways she won't be as wild as some of her friends in either of the Barc- apartments....."but who knows what RLC has offered her too!!"8)

Kristy, you are a beautiful girl with a great body. But sadly on this visit you are more like a visitor than a part of the project. When you curl up in the bath tub and cover yourself with your arms, and when you get out of the tub you already have the towel around you, as if you are camera shy and you want to stay away from them. I will assume you are here as a guest, because even some guests are more into the sleeping nude, or giving the customers a view of their bodies than you are this visit. 

It's hard for me to write this (or to assume you will ever read it 😉) because you are still one of my favorite girls  no matter what your actions are this visit, and that makes this old man smile and take notice.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Kristy, Kate, Alana and their visiting guest "Aria and Nice" had a nice "Mature" party tonight....."And the party didn't turn into a wild freak sex show to gain viewers like they did at the GP apartment a few days ago."  "Thank you ladies for being more mature and keeping your dignity and your respect for your self's."8)

• 2 weeks later...

Kristy and Irma seems to be getting alone well, ...even though its a job for them to keep the viewers eyes on them and others.  Although Kristy has been around much longer then some "I am sure she knows that she doesn't have to make a fool out of herself to get any attention for viewers, liked or disliked she knows the cams are still going to view and be seen by paying members."8)

5 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Kristy and Irma seems to be getting alone well, ...even though its a job for them to keep the viewers eyes on them and others.  Although Kristy has been around much longer then some "I am sure she knows that she doesn't have to make a fool out of herself to get any attention for viewers, liked or disliked she knows the cams are still going to view and be seen by paying members."8)

Would be nice to see Irma go down on Kristy but I think it's only wishful thinking.  It likely won't happen.

Looks like Kristy and her room mates "Irma and Alana" had a nice get together last night with three of the girls from the GP apartment....dinner was nice and a few games.  As I said earlier when Kristy arrived "don't expect to much wild sex and orgies to happen with Kristy and her crew, because its not going to happen....didn't happen in the pass and I don't think its going to happen now."  I do believe once Kristy and Alana leaves, Irma well change her tune and up her game a little more.  Either way the night was great, it was like watching a sexy pajama party with the girls.  "Sorry for those in the Chat Room staying up waiting for some girl-girl action to happen" maybe next time!!! LOL   Next stop for the three just might be the GP apartment to return the favor.8)

• 1 year later...
  • StnCld316 featured this topic
  • 1 month later...

Well, I hate to say I told you so but........ If you look at my text the first few days Kristy arrived I said not to expect much.😗 I figured I should give her some time to be fair. How much time has gone by now? At least before she used to walk around the kitchen or bedroom nude once in a while, but now she is saying  Thanks for the free ride for me and my friend RLC! I will do the bare minimum which is to take a shower without my clothes on, and you will pay me to do it, and the paying subscribers can go to hell. Sounds a little harsh but she really is disappointing me this visit. She even wears granny panties to bed, and cant sleep nude like she used to sometimes. Leora is still my favorite, but she is starting to get a little mundane also😥