Fan Page Kristy

On 2/16/2022 at 5:14 AM, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Have to be blind not to see it. Why "returnees" are bad decision. Do the minimal and still receiving a good wage for let's be honest nothing. Friends of tenants are not much better. 

Dating back in time when RLC was more of a voyeur site then what ever it may want members to believe it is now "we both know that Kristy isn't going to give no more then she did when she was a regular at the B1 apartment."  We do have to give her credit for having the guts to return to a site that may be sinking and they "RLC" do need all the help that they can get right now.  I do believe things wouldn't be so bad if they tried doing other things for entertainment instead of the same things they do over and over again for the paying members...."ideas doesn't seem to be working in either one of the apartments at all!!" LOL8)

On 2/19/2022 at 7:06 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

Dating back in time when RLC was more of a voyeur site then what ever it may want members to believe it is now "we both know that Kristy isn't going to give no more then she did when she was a regular at the B1 apartment."  We do have to give her credit for having the guts to return to a site that may be sinking and they "RLC" do need all the help that they can get right now.  I do believe things wouldn't be so bad if they tried doing other things for entertainment instead of the same things they do over and over again for the paying members...."ideas doesn't seem to be working in either one of the apartments at all!!" LOL8)

Give her credit for being in Spain and getting paid for doing nothing in return lol. Yeah it's a hard life. Talking of things getting done over and over again, what are Leora and Raditomato upto these days lol. 🤣   hugh laurie good point GIF

• 3 months later...

I am sure others would agree, "but I do think that its time for Kristy and her bed buddy Alana to pack and move on and stop wasting time showing nothing but how to play house and give massages.  Clearly after all the visits to RLC she haven't got the real message yet!!"  Another big waste of a room!!! LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

On 5/24/2022 at 6:45 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

I am sure others would agree, "but I do think that its time for Kristy and her bed buddy Alana to pack and move on and stop wasting time showing nothing but how to play house and give massages.  Clearly after all the visits to RLC she haven't got the real message yet!!"  Another big waste of a room!!! LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

Yes, I gree. Not much going on, and should probably be replaced. But at the same time, Kristy's so damn sexy! lol

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...