Ary & George

Gotta love a cocksucker. Oral sex is so enjoyable whether you are a giver or taker. Women love having their pussy eaten and licked to orgasm. Wonder if Ary has blowin' smoke on George's hard cock as she smokes a cigarette and sucks him off at the same time. I am not a smoker but blowin' cigarette smoke on a cock is quite erotic for some reason (I guess similar to a pussy puffin' on a cigarette - lol). George seems to love eating pizza so he should have naked Ary lay on the kitchen table and place a slice of pizza (but not hot) on her pussy and then munch away on both  the pizza and her pussy - bon appetite. Women are so edible. Yes I am a pervert but a good respectable dirty horny pervert for women and their body. Nice watching Ary walk around naked and George is not shy either.

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

George seems to love eating pizza so he should have naked Ary lay on the kitchen table and place a slice of pizza (but not hot) on her pussy and then munch away on both  the pizza and her pussy - bon appetite.

Not sure if I would or wouldn't accept an invitation to Dinner at your place. 😲🍕🤣

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Gotta love a cocksucker. Oral sex is so enjoyable whether you are a giver or taker. Women love having their pussy eaten and licked to orgasm. Wonder if Ary has blowin' smoke on George's hard cock as she smokes a cigarette and sucks him off at the same time. I am not a smoker but blowin' cigarette smoke on a cock is quite erotic for some reason (I guess similar to a pussy puffin' on a cigarette - lol). George seems to love eating pizza so he should have naked Ary lay on the kitchen table and place a slice of pizza (but not hot) on her pussy and then munch away on both  the pizza and her pussy - bon appetite. Women are so edible. Yes I am a pervert but a good respectable dirty horny pervert for women and their body. Nice watching Ary walk around naked and George is not shy either.

I think George loves pizza more than pussy. 

• 4 weeks later...

This thread is fkin' huge! But well worth it. I have had to be brutal with the editing, and it still comes down to about 6,yes 6 post's. 1/6.

On Sunday night/Monday morning a friend turned up at A & G's,nothing happened.

Early hours of Tuesday,drinking,playing cards.

Create an account to see this content!

Oh hello?

The take pants off only using your teeth game.

The first night A & Friend shared the bed,G was on the couch.

Sorry not my fault,the mole vision starts here. Round 1.

G needs a break,girls carry on.