Helena & Christopher, Demi & Ashton

• 2 months later...
18 hours ago, cbbeba said:

Demi I hope you are ok and having the time of your life I know now that you are not coming back. a lot of people have been helping me try and find what you are up to. but everything is to far away and unreadable but a lot of clues that you are getting jobs. That is fantastic. I am still in love with you and miss you like crazy but life must go on. I have seen a new girl that I like a lot I dont know whether I should write to her or not the trouble is she could be no2 for a while. that would not be fair on her. LOVE . Rog. 

I really don’t know if I should laugh really loud or call the cops. 
Other members seem to recognize you so maybe they can shine a light on this “stalker like” post because on some level it ( also ) gives me the creeps , let alone how “Demi” should feel IF she would ever read this. 

7 hours ago, Blast said:

I really don’t know if I should laugh really loud or call the cops. 
Other members seem to recognize you so maybe they can shine a light on this “stalker like” post because on some level it ( also ) gives me the creeps , let alone how “Demi” should feel IF she would ever read this. 

Don't think anyone knows WTF is going on lol. 

4 minutes ago, cbbeba said:

Tell you one thing I didnt go on vhtv at all last night I went on vh.com whether I struck it lucky or what but there was a hell of a lot of fucking going on.

Guaranteed that on anything like that. Whether it's good or that is another thing lol. Like anything there is good and bad. Just depends on your standard I suppose.