need a laugh when rlc is dead #3

StnCld316

I went to a flash nightclub last Friday and there was a famous female pop star sitting in a private area. I don't know how it happened, but she called me over and we really hit it off. Everything was going fine until we went back to my place. I turned on the light and she gave a disgusted laugh and said "That's really pathetic! How do you think you'll satisfy me with such a tiny thing like that?" "Gee" I said "I'm sorry Adele, but it was the biggest fridge I could afford".

A drunken man walks into a biker bar, sits down at the bar and orders a drink. Looking around, he sees 3 men sitting at a corner table. He gets up, staggers to the table, leans over, looks at the biggest, meanest one in the face and says "I went by your grandma's house today and I saw her in the hallway buck naked. Man, she is a fine-looking woman!"

The biker looks at him and doesn't say a word. His buddies are confused, because he is one bad biker, and would fight at the drop of a hat.

The drunk leans on the table again and says "I got it on with your grandma and she is good, the best I ever had!"

The biker's buddies are starting to get really mad, but the biker still says nothing.

The drunk leans on the table one more time and says "I'll tell you something else, boy, your grandma liked it!"

At this point the biker stands up, takes the drunk by the shoulders and says "Grandpa, you're drunk... go home!"

As usual , Things are getting out of hand ,  Yes be careful in touching things in public places and do wash your hands ,  But it is getting like you need to fumigate your house every time you go out and come back .  The greater majority of people will come in contact with the virus eventually any way .  So we will just have to ride this out and hope for the best .--  

55 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

At least social distancing doesn't apply to my hand coming in contact with my cock. If masturbation has to stop because of covid-19 then my sex life is over and I might as well be dead anyways. So, right now I can cum and go as I please - lol.

That's why Sperm is White and Piss is Yellow so you know whether your cumming or going.  :D

Edited by StnCld316