Penny & Peter

Reasons and situations like this (what Plank observed above) convince me that some women are better off with other women and I fully except women being lesbians. Sure I have seen women fighting (on one of the voyeur sites - think it was VHTV) but watching guys being totally abusive makes me sick. Penny is so sexy and adorable.

Unfortunately, this is the other side of real life for a lot of women. There are more of these inferior complexed little boys/ wanna be men cowardly fucking idiots in the world than most decent people would care to imagine. Well done Plank for picking up on what I, for one missed.

Sorry to bring the mood down,but I couldn't let it go. Penny is a petite princess,what is she about 5 foot tall? I have bags of potatoes that weigh more than her.

VHtv did respond to my ticket and said that they had already received other complaints,thanks to the CC crew then.

My fantasy is that Peter gets his arse kicked into touch & Ada tells Alan where to go & moves in with Penny.😍

1 hour ago, Plank said:

Sorry to bring the mood down,but I couldn't let it go. Penny is a petite princess,what is she about 5 foot tall? I have bags of potatoes that weigh more than her.

VHtv did respond to my ticket and said that they had already received other complaints,thanks to the CC crew then.

My fantasy is that Peter gets his arse kicked into touch & Ada tells Alan where to go & moves in with Penny.😍

They had some complaints from some of the Members at CC's as well.