Penny & Peter

Penny & Peter are fast becoming one of my favourite couples.
Why? I liked them when they were at Bev & Hugo's,even though they seemed stand-offish at times.
They would get involved in some of the parties up to a certain point where they would withdraw & leave the group to it.
Despite there being some bullshit on Twitter about Ilka wanting to get into Penny,it hasn't happened & I'm not sure it ever will.
They seem to be a great couple who are very comfortable in their relationship.
They already know where the boundaries of their relationship are & they aren't about to cross them for any one.
And that has to applauded especially in this project of blurred lines & dubious morals.
This couple dance lovingly with each other whilst listening to cool jazz. 😎
Any girl who can have fun in the bath blowing bubbles is fine by me.

Create an account to see this content!

19 hours ago, Plank said:

Penny & Peter are fast becoming one of my favourite couples.
Why? I liked them when they were at Bev & Hugo's,even though they seemed stand-offish at times.
They would get involved in some of the parties up to a certain point where they would withdraw & leave the group to it.
Despite there being some bullshit on Twitter about Ilka wanting to get into Penny,it hasn't happened & I'm not sure it ever will.
They seem to be a great couple who are very comfortable in their relationship.
They already know where the boundaries of their relationship are & they aren't about to cross them for any one.
And that has to applauded especially in this project of blurred lines & dubious morals.
This couple dance lovingly with each other whilst listening to cool jazz. 😎
Any girl who can have fun in the bath blowing bubbles is fine by me.

• 5 weeks later...

Yesterday Penny and Peter had a threesome,  but I don't think things went as planned..."the third party who was a sexy female, seem to give more attention to Penny at times and only wanted real attention from Penny....lol..even though she at times would tongue kiss Peter from time to time to keep him from pouting...lol...once the show began things went great until Peter got up off the bed upset and left both girls on the bed giving Penny a very bad look...lol....and she gave him one just as bad. LOL8)

Word of advice for guys - if your female partner wants to spend quality time with another female - fucking let her enjoy it. Wait your fucking turn. Be glad that she is bisexual unless your inadequacies/insecurities makes you jealous or scared that she will leave you. Giving her attitude is not a good move. A relationship is not just about you or your cock or manhood. Be a good boy and she might give you a damn nice surprise. He could have sat in the corner and jerked off to the show. Some guys don't know a good thing when it is right in their face.

9 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Word of advice for guys - if your female partner wants to spend quality time with another female - fucking let her enjoy it. Wait your fucking turn. Be glad that she is bisexual unless your inadequacies/insecurities makes you jealous or scared that she will leave you. Giving her attitude is not a good move. A relationship is not just about you or your cock or manhood. Be a good boy and she might give you a damn nice surprise. He could have sat in the corner and jerked off to the show. Some guys don't know a good thing when it is right in their face.

Happens every time.  2 girls trying to get it on and the guy always has to walk in fuck things up instead of being a gentleman and giving them their space.

• 4 weeks later...

If you are wondering where Peter & Penny's apartment has gone,I will tell you.

I have just submitted a ticket, a complaint of Domestic Abuse/ Violent assault of Penny by Peter in the bathroom.

It might have been conveniently out of view of the cam but I've got some evidence for you.

Friends visiting, Peter says something to Penny,"Who me?"

The girl friends go out for a smoke Penny follows Peter to the bathroom.

As soon as they get through the door Peter slaps Penny to the floor!

You can clearly hear a few more slaps, then he starts to shake her violently.

Before slapping her across towards the bath.

A few times we saw & heard Penny's head bounce off the wall.

She went to the bedroom.

Looking to the heavens?

This is when it all happened.

I am posting this as evidence and as a warning to VHtv to do something about this instead of sweeping it under the carpet & ignoring it.