Alexandra & Lucian Fan Page

• 1 month later...

From the looks of things neither Alexandra, Lucian, Bonnie and Rama haven't been getting any real viewers since their arrival...."I wonder is it because they aren't doing the dumb shit that Bogdan and Nelly was doing threw out all the B1, B2 and GP apartments?"   Funny how some of these apartments gain viewers because of the things they do aren't really real in life and the ones who are real aren't watched as much or none at all...."RealLifeCam"...what in the hell happen to you? LOL   These four tenants seem to be doing what an average couple does on a daily basics but are rarely mentioned in the Chat or discussed in the forum at all.   Foursomes/wild parties/kinky shit/trading/getting drunk and out of control/drugs....."all" hell no!!!!   I applaud all four of them for being real!!!8)

With my last statement or comment,  I guess i spoke to soon!!!  I wonder why when an apartment is doing well RLC fucks it up by sending two "Olya and Kim" from the GP apartment to fuck up things???   Olya can't even keep the GP apartment going, so why would she and Kim come and slow down the B3 apartment.  "Another dumb idea from RLC and their under cover workers!!!" 8)

• 1 month later...

Looks like one of RLC's helpers is back to direct another show for the B3 crew, be nice if they would start bringing in new tenants for a change instead of using the same ones over and over again!!  Nelly and Bogdan was a flap doing their say at the B3 apartment.8)

• 3 weeks later...

Dam after watching the replay at the GP last night, With the help of Kim and Diane, Alexandra and Bonnie had to eat each others pussy to help the GP girls gain viewers last night, the girls seemed to be very proud of their work at the end of their meal.  I am sure Lucian and Rama got paid as well seeing that they couldn't be there.  And where not allowed to call these girls sluts...lol...ya right!!! LOL8)

Dear Rubberman sorry, I don't understand. We have been waiting for more than a month to see Alex and Bonnie play together again and now that they have finally satisfied us, don't you like them and do you call them sluts? I'm not there, one o'clock and I prefer that they keep doing it because the two of them seem sincere. Do you think that Kim and Olya have invented a party for women only so that this can happen !!! Sorry again but I think so

13 hours ago, poncherello said:

Dear Rubberman sorry, I don't understand. We have been waiting for more than a month to see Alex and Bonnie play together again and now that they have finally satisfied us, don't you like them and do you call them sluts? I'm not there, one o'clock and I prefer that they keep doing it because the two of them seem sincere. Do you think that Kim and Olya have invented a party for women only so that this can happen !!! Sorry again but I think so

Sorry but that was just my opinion of things with those two, and yes Kim and Olya did make that party happen to gain viewers and Bonnie and Alexandria to do a lesbian show, they have done it before.   What Bonnie and Alexandria could have been done at the GP apartment.   The B3 apartment does way better with out the GP apartment.  Note: "as of now, and from what I am seeing, I don't know what Kim and Olya are feeding Alexandra, but she looks high as a kite today."8)

• 1 month later...

Wow, don't get me wrong, but I like Alex.  Seems she and Kim have pulled a coup on Bonnie and Bonnie went away silently.  However, today's episode of the Alex, Kim and Luc party played out somewhat funny.  I mean, seriously staged.  For example, they all took their clothes off in the room at the same time (almost like someone yelled ACTION).  And there were other signs throughout the day.  Oh it was still good, but odd.  Then as the mood got kinky, Kim could only suck and Alex gave her the small vib to finish herself off.  Not exactly where I thought this was going.  So, I'm perplexed.  What's the wall that Alex seem to have about the full on sex with LUC.  I think in the long run, Kim got played.  Also, Diane decided to stay home.  You could see in those two eyes when they had the twist in Olya's room that both Diane and Kim wanted more than just a taste.  I wonder if Diane is catching on and Kim just had to find out.  Let's see what happens at the next fling with these two.  All n all, I like the antic's and sometime their movements appear to be fun or on the up an up.  We'll see!

Edit:  Saw that Kim got kicked out of the room to sleep on sofa - hmmmmmmmmm, why ?  Just leads you to believe that this was a programmed scene in the movie.  Poor Kim!

• 2 weeks later...

Lately, it seems Alex, Luc and Kim are taking their serious fucking outside RLC and we're only getting the bj's and groping.  Personally, I'm not impressed with Kim. I wish that Alex and Luc had gotten to know Fiora who would probably have been a better sex partner. I also question why Kim ends up sleeping on the couch after sex rather than sharing the big bed A&L have. What is that all about?

these two have grown on me and I like them both.  I know there was a lot of flack thrown at Luc in the beginning because of perceived bias or jealousy and I like how that proved once again to be a BAD view.  Although he may not be the most intimate, out of all the men that have been on the sight since I've joined, he's really holding his own and has a woman that gives him respect and treats.  I don't know about Kim, but it seems like she's found a comfort zone with them, but I think its them A&L who are actually planning the party with Kim.  Either way, it's a very good twist to the site.  It would be good to see B&R move on, Kim moves in and they have a happy trio for a while.