RLC and Covid-19?

Geneva

11 hours ago, Geneva said:

Hello,

What about appartment to protect people from Covid-19? Because Health is more important!

I  totally agree with your question 100%,  but it seems that you have been around long enough to know that's not a real issue with RLC and these girls...."sorry to say but it seems no matter what it takes these girls do still have to perform."...as a Pimp would say "I don't care how cold it is outside".." don't care how tired you are"..."I don't care how sick you are"....bitch better have or make my money.   Some of these members don't care, as long as the asses keep showing!!!!   "But it was a good question"8)

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure I agree with Rubbermans charming answer .  RLC does not make the girls do any programed shows or make them do anything they do not want to do .  Look at Malia , The A & A girls among others who do very little .  As far as their safety goes ,  The girls are as safe where they are as any where else .  They are doing the self shut in thing pretty well .  Ele is the only one that bothers Me as she keeps bringing her guy in and goes out for long periods of time .  That is not fair to the other B-1 girls and RLC should step in and stop it .--  And the shows the girls do put on is as much for them I think as for us .  It keeps the boredom from setting in .--  I give the Members more credit , As I think they do care about the girls health .  I have no problem placing the girls else where if needed . A shut down for the girls health and well being would be fine with Me .---

• 2 weeks later...

And the money well be made by all means necessary!!!...lol...I sure some of these girls are use to the risk of sexual health dangers even if they are called angels!!! LOL   This Virus doesn't seem to affect some because in some of these apartments the men do come and go and the working women are starting to roam the streets from apartment to apartment knowing the Virus still exist.   Social distancing is a joke.....and money is more important.   I don't work for either RLC or VHTV...but unless your blind, the proof is in the pudding!!!8)

Create an account to see this content!

32 minutes ago, Plank said:

I said this on April 11th on the VHtv General Discussions page,sorry if you've read it already.

"The VHtv lot do not have a clue what Social Distancing is.
Let's face it most of them don't know what condoms are."

I think VHTV is aware but it's the Tenants that should be conducting themselves accordingly..

22 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

You would think that masturbation would be classified as optimum social distancing - lol.

You could also say that masturbation is the best form of safe sex.

Unless you're doing it in the middle of the supermarket. That's when I got arrested. 👊👮‍♂️ 🤣

21 minutes ago, Plank said:

You could also say that masturbation is the best form of safe sex.

Unless you're doing it in the middle of the supermarket. That's when I got arrested. 👊👮‍♂️ 🤣

"Remember the days when the first pictures a guy masturbated to were the models in the Sears catalogues? Well i'm older than that, and before those existed, you had to actually go into a clothes store and start whacking off"

Norm McDonald.

• 2 weeks later...

Some of us in the pass few weeks has been discussing some of the worries about the Covid-19 "Virus and these tenants." and it really make me wonder how many members really care.  Some of us members seems more concerned about the next fuck show or who's going where outside of the apartment.   I often wonder some times, if I am doing the right thing by paying to watch others fuck or masturbate, especially after having a disagreement with another member about women that I well never meet, or if I did wouldn't want because of their easy ways and pass or what ever they can't wash out of their ass or pussy.   Yes its fun to watch, and its fun to joke, but when it becomes a part of your life and your mind that's when its time to think about what the hell are you doing.  I think some members would sell their souls to the devil just to keep up with some of these girls. .."lonely Mother/F"..lol...seems we for get that these so call-call girls either have to be pushed to do what they do or don't care just as long as they get paid.   Getting back the virus, does RLC or RLCF have a future?....lately they have been using all of their tools to try and gain viewers....and even began to start letting outsiders come into these apartments...."what's going to happen if and when there is a first case of the virus, well the show go on???...well members still demand these girls perform like they are now..."yes I am one of them"....  I wonder well we members be watching one day when the plug is pulled with out any sign to why?...lol...funny because if it did happen I sure one or two members would die. LOL    I think that RLC/RLCF should start thinking about what's out side of those apartments and some member should stop making excuses for these girls when they go out, surly if those members knew what the hell they was talking about we would have had a cure by now....lol...."I guess as long as its not one of their family members its ok."    We don't tend to take things serious until one of our own it laying up in a casket when its to late!!!!   "The member that started this discussion, thank you because some of us needs it, instead of a spoiler alert about what these girls are doing on the outside and time there next photo shoot starts."8)