The New Discussed.cc/Chat Room

13 hours ago, DIRTYHARRY said:

SIGNED UP ALL MOST THRITY DAYS NOW AND WANTING TO KNOW WHY KNOW ONE TALKS TO ME IN DISCUSSING ROOM.  YESTERDAY I ASKED A QUESTION BUT GOT NO REPLY AND OTHERS WAS TALKING TO ONE ANOTHER.  DO I NEED TO PAY AND EXTRA FEE TO SPEACK IN THERE OR DO YOU HAVE TO BE HERE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME.  DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE SPECIAL PERVLAGES OR WHAT, START TO WHY ALL THE BITCHIN IS HAPPEN.

The Chat Room is free to use for all RLCF/Discussed.cc members and pretty much open to any topics except religion and politics. As you seen the regular chatters do tend to ignore members if you don't talk their language (mainly Barca tenants). We have complained to RLCF Admin about the current chatters hogging the chat room but they don't seem to care and even let members fade away. No surprise that only the same chatters are in the chat room and other RLCF members mainly make posts in the forums. Over the past two years the overall participation by members has dwindled considerably. The chat room is a "clique - A clique is an exclusive group of associates that rarely allows others to join " and you basically need to kiss their asses to be accepted. If you really are determined to participate in the chat room I suggest that you keep trying until a normal understanding member will answer your questions. Wish you luck though.

Welcome Dirty Harry (great name lol)

Unfortunately the chat room chat is mostly about the comings and goings of just certain girls in an over the top stockerish way that only appeals to a few members. You won't get any help their unless you do the same. I suggest if you have questions or comments you use this forum instead.

Sorry for repeat answer Dougie beat me to it. 😛

5 hours ago, DIRTYHARRY said:

SIGNED UP ALL MOST THRITY DAYS NOW AND WANTING TO KNOW WHY KNOW ONE TALKS TO ME IN DISCUSSING ROOM.  YESTERDAY I ASKED A QUESTION BUT GOT NO REPLY AND OTHERS WAS TALKING TO ONE ANOTHER.  DO I NEED TO PAY AND EXTRA FEE TO SPEACK IN THERE OR DO YOU HAVE TO BE HERE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME.  DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE SPECIAL PERVLAGES OR WHAT, START TO WHY ALL THE BITCHIN IS HAPPEN.

Chat is just a bunch of old farts obsessing over young girls they have no chance of meeting, never mind getting with. They probably know more about the girls than they actually know themselves. Any questions better doing in the forum itself. 

Harry, basically the chat room is as has already been explained, very Barca based. Very little chat about other places unless something happens of any real note. There are many here (including myself) who started off life in the chat room but then left it alone for the reason given. I don't have any interest in the barcas, nor do a lot of others. As mentioned, the best way to use Discussed is to make comments here in the forum section, that way you can get your points across better and have more people reading them. Over on the other forum, because they don't have a chat room, each section is treated like one as a result, so you could see 25 pages of comment but it's only describing what's going on right then, so you'll see simple quick posts like "Damn that's good" or "I know right?", just like in the chat room here. On Discussed, the forum is taken more if you like as a "Review"  of RLC, VH etc, where we post comments on what has already happened that day, or the day before etc. So people who missed stuff can get a good quick overview of something that happened, or an opinion of certain apartments, tenants, guests etc. If you read CC, it's often more a 'Live' commentary of what's happening as it happens. Not always, but its more instant. So you have both choices. But don't be put off here simply by the chat room, lots of discussion on many things happen every day (Well, most days!) on the actual forum pages. 

12 hours ago, DIRTYHARRY said:

Welcome to the site,  All I can say is that you must have done two or more things, One of those things is, you must have seen and witness a hanging or you said something bad about those Barc-whores.  Don't let it get to you, something that happens to me 99% of the time.  One day someone well realize what's going on and clean out that chicken coup.  Other then that hang in there and don't give up..."surly that's what they want some of us to do anyway!!"  If you need any questions asked feel free to ask one of the Staff or any one of the members in the Forum.8)

And it goes on and on and on "nothing but speculating, dreaming, and giving away the tenants real private life's."   Just a sit in session for the elderly before med's are passed out. LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!