The New Discussed.cc/Chat Room

Have the new Discussed.cc any different then the old Chat Room?  Have things changed or just the name?  Has it brought more members or are they losing members?  Is it really an open Chat or is it controlled like some say, or is just a buddy buddy thing?  Can you really talk and  discuss anything with out being penalized or is it based on just one subject?    How does the few members left really feel about the new Discussed name....."we already know how they feel about the Forum."

5 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Have the new Discussed.cc any different then the old Chat Room?  Have things changed or just the name?  Has it brought more members or are they losing members?  Is it really an open Chat or is it controlled like some say, or is just a buddy buddy thing?  Can you really talk and  discuss anything with out being penalized or is it based on just one subject?    How does the few members left really feel about the new Discussed name....."we already know how they feel about the Forum."

The Chat is open for discussion.  There is more to this Forum than just 11 RLC Apartments.  Everyone is just going to have to get a long with one another.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I am not allowed to post anything negative about those Barc-working girls..."this is the second time I posted a Picture and comment about those girls and it was pulled quickly."  Dam who is really running the Discussion Channel? or do you have to be special???8)

On 4/3/2020 at 4:35 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

I guess I am not allowed to post anything negative about those Barc-working girls..."this is the second time I posted a Picture and comment about those girls and it was pulled quickly."  Dam who is really running the Discussion Channel? or do you have to be special???8)

No response by whoever was responsible for the removal - HUH!!!

I think it's only right & just for the membership to know what the reasons were for the removal of a post.

If rules have been broken,lines crossed,copyright infringement whatever, the members need to know why so they don't do it again.

The member needs to be informed, by PM preferably,so they can understand why the post was removed etc.

Thus that member can then give information to other members so they don't fall foul of whatever was that reason for removal.

13 minutes ago, Plank said:

I think it's only right & just for the membership to know what the reasons were for the removal of a post.

If rules have been broken,lines crossed,copyright infringement whatever, the members need to know why so they don't do it again.

The member needs to be informed, by PM preferably,so they can understand why the post was removed etc.

Thus that member can then give information to other members so they don't fall foul of whatever was that reason for removal.

The only person that can answer that is the one who had removed it.   I know it was not done by me.

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The only person that can answer that is the one who had removed it.   I know it was not done by me.

I assume that there are only one or possibly 2 other persons able to delete any posts/comments. Do the "ghost mods" have the ability to delete posts? We only know of only one active mod and that is you, StnCld316. Other mods listed must be dead, rarely ever visit this site or are anonymous. Admin makes an appearance once every few months. Who has permission to delete stuff free willy?

1. Doing as one pleases with no regard for the consequences that may occur.

Amazing that the removal was done without an explanation to that poster. This indeed happened to me about 2 or 3 months ago when I posted a pic/gif in the Chat Room. Miraculously, gone/deleted/adios. No ownership by the culprit. This does make this site very questionable as to what the purpose is and who actually controls this site. I smell something fishy. I suspect no one will step forward and own up to their dastardly act.

14 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I assume that there are only one or possibly 2 other persons able to delete any posts/comments. Do the "ghost mods" have the ability to delete posts? We only know of only one active mod and that is you, StnCld316. Other mods listed must be dead, rarely ever visit this site or are anonymous. Admin makes an appearance once every few months. Who has permission to delete stuff free willy?

1. Doing as one pleases with no regard for the consequences that may occur.

Amazing that the removal was done without an explanation to that poster. This indeed happened to me about 2 or 3 months ago when I posted a pic/gif in the Chat Room. Miraculously, gone/deleted/adios. No ownership by the culprit. This does make this site very questionable as to what the purpose is and who actually controls this site. I smell something fishy. I suspect no one will step forward and own up to their dastardly act.

All the Mods have the ability to delete a post whether it be in the Forum or the Chat.

• 3 weeks later...

As the Discussed section and the Forum still goes on with both sides giving a little participation here and there is ok,  but what get's me is "why when something is mention about all the local apartments by any one in the Forum nothing is never said whether positive or negative,  but as soon as a member from in the Forum Post or comment about any of those Barc-ladies negative especially in the Chat they are wrong for saying that.  Why are there members who don't participate in either the Chat or the Forum coming out the cracks of the wall putting down other members who make comments about those Barc GO-GO girls.   I think some of these members who have been sitting in the shadow of others have forgotten that paying members don't have to like what others like, and can view whether we like that apartment or not!!!!  The ones that are doing most of the bitch'in probably don't even have a full membership and relying on others!!   If what one see's is a clown show or scripted or fake then that's their opinion....."I guess it goes both ways....if you don't like what other members type...stop reading it...if you can."     This is RealLifeCam not Looking for Love8)

SIGNED UP ALL MOST THRITY DAYS NOW AND WANTING TO KNOW WHY KNOW ONE TALKS TO ME IN DISCUSSING ROOM.  YESTERDAY I ASKED A QUESTION BUT GOT NO REPLY AND OTHERS WAS TALKING TO ONE ANOTHER.  DO I NEED TO PAY AND EXTRA FEE TO SPEACK IN THERE OR DO YOU HAVE TO BE HERE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME.  DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE SPECIAL PERVLAGES OR WHAT, START TO WHY ALL THE BITCHIN IS HAPPEN.