Eliska & Pepik Fan Page

6 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Looks as though there is a new couple in the apartment that everyone has bad luck in.  Let's hope that Eliska and Pepik has better luck then the last three couples did in that apartment.  Its time for something new and some new tenants to show up.8)

Julia & Eric were there just over 2 Years. Only downfall was she got more love from the rabbit and her dildo than she did her boyfriend.  :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ain't popping off on these two as they've done fairly well since arriving, with a few ups and downers!  If I had known that the "bowling ball grip" or "pitchers knuckle ball jab" was what women liked, shit I'd have many.  Well like they say, you are never too old to try, lets see how one of my ladies like it.  stay tuned.

• 2 weeks later...

he just does not seem to want to have sex and she's bursting at the seams!!!  He's afraid of his own juices!!!  Julia's brother maybe ?????

She starts getting the intimate session going @ 0105 a.m. and he's just totally annoyed / distracted.  He's doing everything he can to just ignore her.  OMG, this should be good.  They finish up, he's get some napkins to wipe her off and she sit's on top of him to be intimate and they are obviously talking.  She rolls off SAD and slowly deteriorates to tears.  This is sad.  She is such a great girl, i fear they won't be around for long.

• 1 month later...

Back in the day, there was a definite "interview" process where they would be tried out individually and then together to see whether they could hack performing on camera. Usually Jane and Dick doing the testing. Chloe & Tyler and Ulyana & Marat all got this casting treatment 

They now seem to throw random strangers together and hope for the best.

Apart from in the bath, never seen this girl naked, even/especially during sex

On 9/19/2020 at 11:01 AM, Scorpio 22 said:

And how on earth do you know that?? Dick & Jane doing the testing lol. And I thought the chat babblers were the only ones full of shit. lol 

Because there was a video of Dick and who became Chloe having a shagathon, then later Chloe & Tyler as guests at J&Ds, then lo and behold Chloe & Tyler get their own place QED

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...