Nina & Kira

On 7/1/2020 at 3:33 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

Well its a flat for sure, they went from a king size bed to a queen size bed to a small bed.  This place seems smaller then the last two with one hiding place.  I am still looking for the birds or did I over look them?8)

Create an account to see this content!

Really pleased that N & K are back. Let's face it there's not much else to watch at the moment. 🙄

A very tired Nina on phone to ?vocal coach trying to get to grips with the great old Eric Carmen song 'All by myself'. It was covered and over egged, imho, by Celine Dion.

This sounds a more operatic version well it was slightly based on the second movement of Sergei Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto No. 2 in C minor, Opus 18, every day is a school day. 👨‍🎓

It sounds a little too high for Nina so when it changes key she was having to fight with it.

A quick look to Saint Cecilia, asking why has she abandoned me in my time of need? All musicians have been there.

Meanwhile the ever practical Kira is sorting out the cables being helped & supervised by Butch & Sundance.

Back to the cables,picture in picture

Should we try switching it off and back on again?

Oh by the way,us Brits are used to people walking all over it! (mic drop) 😅

Edited by Plank
pic wrong,corrected,info wrong,removed. I'm a twat, going to stand in the corner where I belong.

2 hours ago, Plank said:

Oh by the way,us Brits are used to people walking all over & disrespecting our flag,but at least you could have it the right fucking way up ! (mic drop) 😅

Ha, well spotted! But what's wrong with it? As I see it N&K's one is correct, and your example is wrong, isn't it?

Both from this viewpoint as from the couch the diagonal lines are correct. Rotating the carpet wouldn't make any difference 😃

Never knew that the diagonal lines are a bit off-set in the first place, so learnt something new today. Thank!

The Union Flag must be flown the correct way up. This is with the wider diagonal white stripe above the red diagonal stripe in the half nearest to the flag pole. The wider diagonal white stripe should be above the red diagonal stripe at the top left hand side of the Flag nearest the flag pole.
› ...

18 hours ago, bigmac18 said:

Ha, well spotted! But what's wrong with it? As I see it N&K's one is correct, and your example is wrong, isn't it?

Both from this viewpoint as from the couch the diagonal lines are correct. Rotating the carpet wouldn't make any difference 😃

Never knew that the diagonal lines are a bit off-set in the first place, so learnt something new today. Thank!

No mate I'm wrong, and feel like a total twat. This is what happens when you post shit late at night when the brain has already gone to sleep. 😂

• 2 weeks later...

Nina gave the cat a good talking to and resisted the temptation to turn it into a pair of ear muffs.

Kira was only 'winged',she's fine.

(ps, I wish they'd get these clocks sync'd up,it's making my creative process intolerable dahhhhling, I can't work in these conditions.)

• 2 weeks later...

What has happened to our Kira? Walking with obvious discomfort & pain. Nina helps....sort of.

K struggles to get into bed, N plays with a cat.

The relief on K's face when she lays down.

After an hour K struggles to get out of bed & get moving again.😢

• 3 weeks later...