Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex

StnCld316

Glad to see that these four has moved in, but for what its worth, I really don't think that we well get a lot of around the house nudity from any of them from what I have been seeing since the return.  I am also putting in a bid that they well move yet again for some unknown reason.8)

Create an account to see this content!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was hoping for some action from these two earlier today, but I guess I either missed out or they wasn't in the mood. I believe Kira and Nina sexual appetite is very low and maybe one of VHTV low rate's when it comes to sex or anything sexual,  I guess Masha and Lex are there to pick up the slack and most of the time they have a lot to pick up.  Lets face it Kira and Nina's sex only happens once a month....."if where lucky."  I had always look at them as being one of my favorite lesbian couples in the pass and was hoping for more once they joined VHTV which is know for their apartments having sex around the clock or something sexual, but it seems they "Kira and Nina" may have gotten somewhat comfortable and lazy for the project.  Yes they have sex "and its great and its spectacular to view "once a month!!!"8)

On 3/16/2021 at 3:55 PM, StnCld316 said:

Same pace they were at when they were with RLC.  At least they're consistent.  😁

With all that's going on in most of the VHTV apartments "they may want to pick up the pace"!!!  I the only thing that seems to be good about them now is when they are asleep and Kira gives me a free show of her slightly hairy muff and those two puffy pussy lips. LOL8)

Seems Kira had to wait for Nina to finish watching a movie on her laptop before she could get any type of action last night,  once it did start, things was slow like the same as before, Kira really didn't seem be into it like other times and things ended real quick,   I just wished that they would put a few dollars into a strap-on so Kira wouldn't always look as if she is fucking "pumping" air as though she is really fucking Nina but nothing is going in but her ass is going up and down "what a way to get off too...but sexy to watch though...lol....I am sure she would prefer to have a real dick instead of a pussy.   Their action has drop way below from what they use to do and waiting for something to happen is like waiting for next winter in come in.   Well we ever see any action with all four in the house together? "probably not."  Well we ever see Kira or Nina masturbate in the open "probably not"....then why are you part of VHTV ladies?8)