Tessa & Elliot

Call it what you like,swinging,swapping,polyamory...it's fun. The guest girl reminds me a lot of Lexy (&Pete). Large boobs,horny as,& fun. God I miss Lexy & Pete,they were something else. Their threesome with Anastasia is burnt into my memory. But I digress!

3/4

Create an account to see this content!

E amazed by the noises L is making!

A natural break where after they went back to their partners.....not for long.

Still having fun & laughs.

Oh no not the ropes!

4/4

Ooh hello!

Strike a pose!

Guest guy smashed L for a good 10 minutes.

c-i-m !

I think she enjoyed that!

Aftermath.

That was one of the best foursomes I have seen for a long time on VHtv. These guests can visit anytime they like,give them an apartment now! Wow!

6 hours ago, Plank said:

That was one of the best foursomes I have seen for a long time on VHtv. These guests can visit anytime they like,give them an apartment now! Wow!

Totally agree, Plank. Great capture of pics and the whole follow-through of their sexcapades. Leya is a doll and has that infectious smile. She seems to be a fun easy going girl that loves nudity and sex. Nice seeing girls kiss and interact so well together as if they were BFF and willing to share their men for playful fun and sex. I am all for women being bisexual and enjoying the best of both worlds - pussy and cock (but without any jealousy or worries). The dark haired girl does have a nice full rack on her and yes "throw them a set of keys to an apartment".

The afternoon after the foursome above.

Hi there!

It's ok,we're not looking.

E couldn't contain himself,if y'know what I mean......after a while Round 2.

Here's the weird part. E & dark haired girl leave.

And two minutes later L enters in her dressing gown?

If you're thinking that E has got it made & is a lucky so & so, you'd be right. But L had a male friend over on Saturday night. Helluva weekend!