Tessa & Elliot

• 2 weeks later...

For the last two nights I've watched Leya sobbing her heart out.🥺

Today she has packed her stuff & moved it out of the apartment.

Create an account to see this content!

Elliot the arrogant shit,doesn't give a flying one, and carried on playing his game.
This doesn't look good at all for Leya. At least Elliot has his little dark haired friend to look forward to.
At time of posting Leya is not in the apartment.

2 hours ago, Plank said:

At time of posting Leya is not in the apartment.

Aawweeee!!! She is a cutie with a great smile.  Guys that are real dickheads should concentrate on sucking cock and be bum chums with other ignorant men and leave the women for the more respectable guys that know how to treat a woman right.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

She seems like a nice girl,not the dark haired girl I was expecting to move in,seen at the bottom end of page 6. I can't see Tessa getting involved in any action like the top of page 6.

But I hope I'm wrong.

On 10/8/2021 at 10:07 AM, Bouncer said:

I am affraid to tell you. You have missed some amazing action involving Tes. This girl is sexy as hell

I haven't missed the action, like I said she seems nice,you have misunderstood what I meant,let me clarify mate.

I can't see Tess getting involved in a very hot swapping session like Leya did. I hope I;m wrong on that point.

Also I can't see Tess accepting Elliot screwing random girls like he did yesterday.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Tessa & Elliot
  • 2 months later...