WHERE DID ALL THE DIEHARD CHATTERS GO??

dougiestyle4u

Wow, the daily bullshit in the Chat Room is on the run. Did dome chatters get tired of their own childish waste of time talk about the girlies? The long-time regular chatters took their bat and ball and left the park. The Chat Room seems to be limited to only a few hours of talk by even less chatters now (huh!!!). Reallifecamfan or discussed or xcamfan long-term members have left the forums and now the chat room. Amazing that this site Admin has done nothing to encourage old and new members to stay and hopefully participate. Absolutely no surveys, questionnaires or request for ideas as to how to improve this site. No PM's from Admin to regular members for suggestions or positive/negative comments about this site. Pretty much being run the same as RLC which is not good.

We have very good members trying their hardest to participate and add great posts (comments, topics, pics, gifs, videos, etc.) to keep this site alive but NO recognition (other than 'likes") or go-to for input on making this site popular like it was many years ago. We are voyeurs and the main reason why we registered. Are we not customers of this site. Don't they say "customers are always right". Why are we ignored and not being fully utilized to help this site grow? Just like RLC, xcamfan has a revolving door of subscribers/registered members in which members leave but replaced with newbies. This use to be okay but more participating members leave while any new members might join but don't participate. So, if their continues to be less to see in the forums and less chat variety of topics for discussions then where does that leave xcamfan in the short-term or future?

This leaves me -

bewildered

adjective

completely puzzled or confused; perplexed.

• 3 weeks later...

I believe that the die-hard chatters are still around, but don't participate in the chat due to the same old as lame conversations that go on daily.  I think that if the subject was changed most would come back, but seeing that there is only one subject and that's "Barc barc barc.....girls."   Change the subject and most that are in there now would leave due to the fact they no nothing else.   Although if your able to get into the Chat with out it being watched or someone is holding the door feel lucky but don't expect to last unless you down with the again "Barc girls."   I have to give one or two much credit for there success of being able to keep out those who had the chat room much more interesting then it is now.   Keep up the good work guys in the chat, and please don't for get "when signing off, leave someone to hold the door so others can't get in."LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

• 5 months later...
7 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

RLC has nothing to chat about. Locked free cams provide nothing to see. Blurred thumbnails caused some members to get their eyes checked. Found out eyesight still good but damn you RLC - lol.

I think maybe RLC could use all the help they get now..."there is really nothing to Chat about any more seeing that most of us know all about their workers lives and outside personal lives."  I do believe the site could make a come back once RLC start rebuilding their site and clean out the old.   Maybe they are looking for help in the wrong places!!!8)

On 9/29/2021 at 7:42 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

I think maybe RLC could use all the help they get now..."there is really nothing to Chat about any more seeing that most of us know all about their workers lives and outside personal lives."  I do believe the site could make a come back once RLC start rebuilding their site and clean out the old.   Maybe they are looking for help in the wrong places!!!8)

Bringing back girls that supposedly gave good performances before not exactly working for them. Hiding or doing nothing lol. That's really going to improve the site, attract new subscribers and bring back many that have gone. But what do we know!! 😂

New strategy , what they cannot see , they cannot complain about. 

unfortunately ( for RLC ) , RLC compares itself to the “Apple” and “Samsung” of this world , when they announce something , people will pre order it , without any knowledge of what it will be because the final product will be great. It is just too bad for RLC that we KNOW that their final product will be questionable and a waste of good money , to say the least. So , blocking / blurring the free cams is only hurting them. 

15 minutes ago, Blast said:

New strategy , what they cannot see , they cannot complain about. 

unfortunately ( for RLC ) , RLC compares itself to the “Apple” and “Samsung” of this world , when they announce something , people will pre order it , without any knowledge of what it will be because the final product will be great. It is just too bad for RLC that we KNOW that their final product will be questionable and a waste of good money , to say the least. So , blocking / blurring the free cams is only hurting them. 

Not many talking about RLC on xcamfan or camcaps so the free advertising has come to a halt. We warned them. Can't beat free advertising if you have a decent product. The product alone can sell itself but word of mouth magnifies the benefits. SIMPLE.