Jessi & Mars

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did you EVER have your face slapped silly by a girl's huge boobs? Well I have. A few times I had big titted strippers (pole dancers) shove their humongous boobs in my face and gave me a face wash or tit slapped my face so good that my giggle, laugh and ear-to-ear-smile also made them laugh. I just sat there and they would slap my face nice and hard and fast with their big boobs going back and forth. To me, that was tit heaven. Another term used would be motorboating - 

Urban Dictionary defines The Motorboat as: ''The act of pushing one's face in between two ample breasts, and rocking one's head side to side very rapidly while making a vigorous, lip-vibrating "brrr" sound.”

So, why am I saying this? Because Jessi has nice big pokie boobs that I would like to have my face slapped vigorously by them. She has an awesome set of boobies. And by the way, I would love to have my eyes poked out by her pokie tits - yes, yes, yes - lol.

Create an account to see this content!