dougiesway4u - mainly pics of VHTV plus other topics of discussion #1

dougiestyle4u

Does anyone else see the similarities between all the talk and possible storylines/scenarios mentioned by the chatters in the Chat Room to the old time radio broadcasts of short stories/drama shows? The chatters do a play by play of the tenant's action and make it sound believable just like the sound affects done to replicate real action. This video clip is about 9 minutes and funny to see how radio produced drama stories were done and watching adults simulating real movements and conversations. Watch the whole video and then compare this to the Chat Room - lol. RLC is full of so much drama and suspense - stay tuned to what happens next.

Marla & Hector apartment on VHTV

- I just had a suggestion for Marla.

Get totally naked and then stand in front of the stationary bike. It sure would be beautiful and amazing to see her plop her big curvy sweet NAKED ass on the seat of the stationary bike and then watch her ride like the wind as her butt cheeks bounce side to side. Come on Marla - give it a whirl, give us a thrill, you can do it just for us who appreciate you and that wicked yummy ass. And Hector can stand there and watch his woman doing pedal power while going nowhere fast - lol. I bet the naked front view and side view would be orgasmic to see. Big boobs swinging/bouncing away as her ass sways to the motion.

Create an account to see this content!

Mira & Henry apartment on VHTV

- Mira, Mira, Mira what the fuck are you doing? Don't you know that those are granny type panties? Come on Mira, you should know better than to wear those awful gross undies. I know you have a nice ass and pussy but to cover them like that makes me gag and they are a big turn off and difficult to even look at you. You should wear thongs or g-sting panties or nothing at all to highlight your ass. By the way, naked housecleaning is the rule to be followed on VHTV. You do wear blue jean shorts that are way more sexy than those damn big panties. At the end of the Mira pics I will add a pic of the girl in the Schuyler & Conor apartment to show her shorts that are the same size of Mira's panties to prove that the jeans are helluva lot sexier than those brutal granny type panties.

- the girl in the Schuyler & Conor apartment - her shorts are the same size as Mira's panties but the shorts are way more sexier than the oversized panties that Mira is wearing. Do you agree with me?

Timotheo & KristyKrabs apartment on VHTV 

- saw the girl do some selfie short videos so I thought to grab a pic too in case something good might happen. Just her videos while dressed but her dog needed to go out so she quickly undressed to go out so I got some lucky pics. She is short and cute. Looks like she has a patch of hair on her pussy (see through her panties).