dougiesway4u - mainly pics of VHTV plus other topics of discussion #1

dougiestyle4u

19 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Hey RLC, is this good advertising for your site? Has heavily blurred thumbnails tempted people to subscribe to something they can't see? Has the amount of new paid subscribers outnumbered the amount of cancelled and/or not renewed subscribers? Think the opposite is happening - hahaha. Do you have to pay your tenants less of late and cut back on their free benefits? Has your continuous nosedive of a business persuaded new tenants to sign up to be on your fake shitty site? Nope and pretty soon your old tenants can be labelled as grandpa and grandma - lol. If you want some help to reverse your downward spiral then call me at 911-FUC-KYOU. Hey RLC, you are doing all this damage to yourself all by yourself. Are you proud of being total ignorant dumbasses? Safety first - I hope you have a crash helmet and seatbelt on for when you hit rock bottom. I suggest a parachute for a softer landing - lol.

Create an account to see this content!

🤣

I really didn't want to see this - Henry's tight outfit. We know he is bisexual and this apartment is unpredictable with sex shows and various sex partners. Don't know if Mira and Henry did a transexual yet but if they haven't I am sure that is on their fucket bucket list. Do get quite the variety of sex in this apartment.

Mira& Henry apartment on VHTV

I forgot to mention that the pics above of Mira & Henry having sex with the couple INCLUDED Mira putting Henry and the other guy's cocks together so she can deepthroat two cocks at once. So here are the pics magnified a bit (needed to ensure the voyeur-house.tv was still visible).