dougiesway4u - mainly pics of VHTV plus other topics of discussion #1

dougiestyle4u

First graph shows how VHTV is doing for internet traffic - up and down but not gaining ground on RLC. They have some brutal apartments and down to about 30 active apartments instead of the usual 35 to 38 (some left, some relocating, some have ISP issues and some on vacation)

Second graph is a surprise - voyeurhouse.com. They are gaining traction with more internet traffic. Could be due to a variety of apartments with different type of tenants and the fact that both RLC and VHTV are weak for their own reasons, maybe some people are searching for something better plus RLC locked free cams which could have encouraged viewers to check this site out.

Voyeur-house.tv

Create an account to see this content!

Voyeurhouse.com

Archi & Kataleya apartment on VHTV

WOW!!! I mean FUCKING WOW!!! - the VHTV apartments don't have can openers or bottle/jar openers or have a clue on how to open a stuck jar lid? In the Sophia & Elon apartment a girl used a knife to open a can of vegetables. In the Schuyler & Conor apartment the girl licked the fuck out of a knife for about a minute (sexy but scary and creepy at the same time). Now the girl in this apartment used a knife to cut off the lid off a big jar that must have been stuck. Any slip of the knife or jar slipping could possibly end in a bloody mess for fucks sake. First she cut the lid off and then cut the remaining ring part of the lid. Oh well, she succeeded. So far, it appears obvious that women are pretty good with knives. Fuck man, I better watch my back when I am around women, especially if they have a knife in hand - lol.

Milana & Robien apartment on VHTV

- what is up with this girl? Everytime over the past week or more I see her in bed. Is she sick? Does she have covid and self isolating? Just seems like she is bedridden for some reason? I am okay with it but just wondering.