dougiesway4u - mainly pics of VHTV plus other topics of discussion #1

dougiestyle4u

On 10/11/2021 at 7:02 PM, whyx3 said:

I love her curves!

Boy do I have a lot of curves for you. Claudia (the naked redhead in Sophia & Elon apartment) was doing some extensive house cleaning for their relocation soon and did it either naked or with skimpy clothes. I have about 365 pics to filter before I post about 100 so it will take time but hopefully in a day or two. Some are amazing closeups. Stay tuned. By the way, it is only the big built curvy women that keep me hitting the screen save button - lol. This girl is amazing to watch and difficult to walk away from - damn. @cyberleader is the video master and does a great capture of live action. 

1 minute ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Boy do I have a lot of curves for you. Claudia (the naked redhead in Sophia & Elon apartment) was doing some extensive house cleaning for their relocation soon and did it either naked or with skimpy clothes. I have about 365 pics to filter before I post about 100 so it will take time but hopefully in a day or two. Some are amazing closeups. Stay tuned. By the way, it is only the big built curvy women that keep me hitting the screen save button - lol. This girl is amazing to watch and difficult to walk away from - damn. @cyberleader is the video master and does a great capture of live action. 

thanks dougie

Sophia & Elon apartment on VHTV (currently relocating)

Well, I tried to filter my pics of Claudia (big ass redhead) but I still ended up with about 192 total pics to post for others that appreciate curvy women. Most of the pics are of Claudia doing naked housecleaning for their move out before being put offline for now. Some great closeups. She is gorgeous, sexy and photogenic. Few pics of gorgeous Sophia. These are fun girls. Keep checking back because I need time to post these pics over a day or two - you will see why so many.

Create an account to see this content!