dougiesway4u - mainly pics of VHTV plus other topics of discussion #1

dougiestyle4u

VHTV has dropped about 1,500 spots from 90 days ago (#5,665 to #7,123) but RLC has dropped 3 times it's position it had 90 days ago (from #3,411 to #10,443). Looks like a lot of subscribers and viewers have bailed on RLC. Does RLC have any tricks up it's sleeves or can they pull a rabbit out of their hat or can they snap their fingers or twinkle their nose (as in Bewitched) to miraculously turn things around? Think not. Perhaps they should reverse course and allow permanent watchable free cams and revert their site back to being a real voyeur cam business like their original concept. Nah, ain't going to happen because they are lost and confused on what "they" think subscribers want. Proof is in the numbers.

VHTV

Create an account to see this content!

RLC

22 minutes ago, cyberleader said:

excellent cputures dougie,i will run out of likes trying to compliment them so i say it here

Lol - I understand. Claudia is so easy on the eyes and will be great to see them back after finding another place to show off their beauty and bodies.

• 2 weeks later...