dougiesway4u - mainly pics of VHTV plus other topics of discussion #1

dougiestyle4u

Capo apartment on VHTV

- I see this big boobed blonde girl often at the apartment but never naked. Sure would be great to see them big sized tits and her totally naked. I look at her as a voyeur tease because most of the girls here are skinny and all great looking but this blonde BBW is what I focus on and wonder what she looks like minus the clothes. Man, those are ample size boobies. She is very pretty with a great smile and nice hair.

Create an account to see this content!

Latest update on how VHTV, RLC and Voyeurhouse.com are doing with respect to internet traffic.

VHTV is holding it's own.

No surprise but RLC is still losing viewers. There are some burps or minor upticks and I suspect it is when "new returnees show up" and/or when RLC decides to open up some free cams. As viewers get tired of returnees and free cams are locked then viewers back away.

Voyeurhouse.com is slowly gaining more viewers - nice positive trend over the last 90 days.

I believe this is Macy of the MacySsens apartment on VHTV

- Macy is wearing a nice yellow dress that is slitted down the sides but she isn't wearing a bra or panties. To me, this is exactly the type of voyeur tease that I like because she shows front cleavage (downblouse), shows side boobs, shows some nipple pokies and chances to catch some pussy reveal (unfortunately not this time since I was limited on time). Seeing her bare back is exciting too. These types of voyeur teases fuel my imagination of liking what I see but wonder what she looks like naked. By the way, she has hairy armpits so I imagine that she has a hairy pussy and probably hairy asshole - mmmm. The pics give you an example of what I am talking about. Not always about full nudity or sex.

Sophia & Elon apartment on VHTV

- Claudia having a shower.

Okay class, you are here at "Dougiestyle's School of Voyeurism"

This is my interpretation of being a voyeur and an example of what it takes to go from "mission impossible" to "mission accomplished".

Now just imagine that you know Claudia is having a shower and you previously found a very small hole in the wall that lets you peek/spy into the bathroom with optimum viewing. You hear the shower on so you quickly look into the spy hole hoping that you can catch Claudia naked as she gets out of the shower. 

At first you spot Claudia in the shower but the glass door closure limits your view but gets your heart racing and your cock pulsating with blood which gives it a rise. You intently watch her movements and get excited about hopefully seeing much more.

Finally, Claudia finishes her shower. Will I have great viewing to see her totally naked and in different positions? Will she quickly wrap herself in a big towel and not be able to see much? Will she take her time drying off to allow me the opportunity to take in and appreciate her beautiful naked body. Wonder what her body looks like being all covered up with water? Will the sight of her coming out of the shower and seeing her boobs, tits and big ass be too much for my heart to take? Fuck man, the anticipation and adrenaline is killing me and my face is beet red in this awesome fortunate voyeur sighting being played out right before my eyes. I undo my pants and start yanking on my rock hard engorged cock as my breathing speeds up with all this excitement.

WOW!!! What a body and seeing her body all wet is quite the sight. She doesn't disappoint me, in fact she surprises me on seeing her gorgeous shape and what an ass on her. I feel like yelling her name and let her know that I am spying on her (my lower head doing the horny wild thinking) but I thought that I better not (top head doing the smart thinking now). I keep watching in amazement of being a successful voyeur.

This is too good to be true - spying on Claudia without her knowing that I am watching her from behind a hole in the wall. I suspect she will be done drying off and my huge voyeur thrill will end soon. When she leaves the bathroom I will splatter my cum load off the wall with the pleasure and treat of this voyeur mission accomplished beyond belief. Added note : had a real life experience like this so it helped provide the storyline with all these pics. Hope you liked this added scenario to express my type of real voyeurism. Live and learn - lol.

Yan & Flora apartment on VHTV

- this shows how boring VHTV is just like RLC tenants. One guy sleeping, the other guy playing games on the computer while the girl watches TV. Excuse me while I have my tongue so far up her cute ass that my tongue comes out her mouth.

The Mask GIF - The Mask Jim Carrey Crazy Eyes GIFs