dougiesway4u - mainly pics of VHTV plus other topics of discussion #1

dougiestyle4u

Bella & Leo apartment on VHTV

- What's up with that? What is definitely wrong with this picture? NO, NO, NO - not a fucking onesie inside the walls of VHTV!!! What was she thinking, dammit? 

Create an account to see this content!

This is Viola of the Raymond & Viola apartment on VHTV. These two pics were taken about the same time as Bella but Viola has the proper attire - the naked onesie. Come on Bella lose the onesie and show your naked body. RULE #1 - always naked inside the VHTV apartment. Good job Viola and by the way, nice ass you have there.

Montana & Eva apartment on VHTV

- so much for these two girls being lesbian. The skinny girl is known to fuck guys but the chubby girl supposedly lost her virginity to this guy after some good ol' cocksucking and licking. Are they fake lesbians, real lesbians, bisexual or more? No matter - naked female bodies are good to see.

On 11/24/2021 at 9:32 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

WOW!!! What a body and seeing her body all wet is quite the sight. She doesn't disappoint me, in fact she surprises me on seeing her gorgeous shape and what an ass on her. I feel like yelling her name and let her know that I am spying on her (my lower head doing the horny wild thinking) but I thought that I better not (top head doing the smart thinking now). I keep watching in amazement of being a successful voyeur.

Definitely got some nice cushin for the pushin. LOL

• dougiestyle4u changed the title to dougiesway4u - mainly pics of VHTV plus other topics of discussion

Sophia * Elon apartment on VHTV

- Sophia & Claudia 

Sophia making what looks like a Kielbasa/Kubasa (spellings vary by country) or garlic sausage sandwich. Naked Claudia has quite the adorable smile. These two girls get along so amazingly well together and share the same cock (Elon).