Mira & Henry #2

RUBBERMAN

• 4 weeks later...

Sometimes I wonder if Mira is totally happy with all the sex. When Henry has sex with others he seems content as if a kid in the candy store or a teenager of age in a whorehouse. Mira gets into it but still seems not fully content or jealous that Henry is happy, happy, happy. Just looks like Mira either needs more sex than Henry or she needs a thorough going over/gangbang with multiple guys and girls without Henry participating. Maybe she wants the most attention. She loves sex with others but something is lacking or missing for her, in my opinion. 

41 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Sometimes I wonder if Mira is totally happy with all the sex. When Henry has sex with others he seems content as if a kid in the candy store or a teenager of age in a whorehouse. Mira gets into it but still seems not fully content or jealous that Henry is happy, happy, happy. Just looks like Mira either needs more sex than Henry or she needs a thorough going over/gangbang with multiple guys and girls without Henry participating. Maybe she wants the most attention. She loves sex with others but something is lacking or missing for her, in my opinion. 

Like you, "I think some times she may get a little jealous, but what can she do...she's getting action too." LOL  At least they are giving the viewers something to see and react too..."way better then some who tend to sleep all day and hid out the rest of the day." LOL8)

7 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Like you, "I think some times she may get a little jealous, but what can she do...she's getting action too." LOL  At least they are giving the viewers something to see and react too..."way better then some to tend to sleep all day and hid out the rest of the day." LOL8)

At least we get to see lots of women naked and having sex.

• StnCld316 pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...