Mira & Henry #2

RUBBERMAN

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are there any women here ? 
can they please tell me what women see in him that they let him do his stuff with them? 
every time I see him I see a dirty young guy groping , touching and after that smelling his fingers like a dirty old sex offender. 
I know it is about the inside and not the package , but man … he already give me the creeps and I am a man , I would feel VERY uncomfortable if I was a female and be around him. Not that he is disrespectful, no no , nothing of that , he looks like a stand up guy and respects women ( as far as I can see ) but he is just creepy With a VERY dirty mind. Always touching private parts , getting kisses from all of the girls that sometimes give him an uncomfortable smile but never refuse.. does he do the financial part of this business ?? 

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/5/2022 at 1:55 PM, Blast said:

Are there any women here ? 
can they please tell me what women see in him that they let him do his stuff with them? 
every time I see him I see a dirty young guy groping , touching and after that smelling his fingers like a dirty old sex offender. 
I know it is about the inside and not the package , but man … he already give me the creeps and I am a man , I would feel VERY uncomfortable if I was a female and be around him. Not that he is disrespectful, no no , nothing of that , he looks like a stand up guy and respects women ( as far as I can see ) but he is just creepy With a VERY dirty mind. Always touching private parts , getting kisses from all of the girls that sometimes give him an uncomfortable smile but never refuse.. does he do the financial part of this business ?? 

Join the club. Don't think many understand what Mira or any other female see in him. Wait for the "he's brought great moments to VHTV screens". 🤣