RLC daily moments #2

Just me

Anyone knows the status of Kitty and Smith?..."I have been reading that they may have had another physical fight, I see that they have been down for some time now."  I wonder if Kitty has pushed Smith to his limits and Smith has finally gotten tired of it all and gave her a real ass whipping...."I hope not." LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

10 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Anyone knows the status of Kitty and Smith?..."I have been reading that they may have had another physical fight, I see that they have been down for some time now."  I wonder if Kitty has pushed Smith to his limits and Smith has finally gotten tired of it all and gave her a real ass whipping...."I hope not." LOL8)

Anything could have happened especially with them two. Finally gone and personally for good hopefully. 

A little change in the site design, looking good.

Sad to see Kitty & Smith go, but we all knew it could happen. Hope they're ok. And as some of you already mentioned, good chance they'll be back one day.

And I read a good idea in chat, let Eva move in - she's a winner :)

Or the couple that stayed some weeks a year or two before the pandemic. Her name started with L... Lora? Sry, Lana! She's a winner too.

What else was I thinkining about? Ah yes, I enjoyed watching Rad and Tweety this morning - thx for freecam :)

Edited by PeterGrey
Lana :)

10 hours ago, Dave 77 said:

Complete was of time by the looks of it. Not even 1am and bedded. Many getting their knickers in a bunch over nothing. 

You better get use to that lol. The old fogeys get worried and their panties in a bunch over the slightest thing. 🤣

18 hours ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Masha doing her "MashaShow". The facial expressions alone are laughable. She's apparently done acting at school/college lol. 🤣

Like others that's been around much to long, are starting to run out of ideas!!  Her fucking guy after guy has gotten boring as well...."at least for me." LOL8)

Like some, I did watch the show at the B3 apartment last night and thought it really sucked!!  I watch the party go from the living room to Radislava's room, with Rus and Kylie as the host...lol..."out of all the rooms in that big ass house why cram so many on one little bed and really do nothing but fake rub each other. LOL    Its for sure  Rus can't touch nothing but this controlling girl friend Kylie who does keep an eye on his dick making sure know one else touches his drunk dick but her. LOL  At times Rus looked like a drunk Jerry Lewis..."but he looks that way most of the time anyway too." LOL  Surly with so many fake humping and fake touching going on the smell had to be rank in that room!!! LOL  From following Rus and Kylie pass visit's "the only one who can fuck Rus is Gina and Rus did fuck Loraine on their very first arrival back at the old vacation apartment..."on cam!!" LOL  I didn't enjoy the near miss's last night and all the funky stinech that probably came with it all, and surly once the girls made a real stiff out of Rus, Kylie gave him a nut for his participation and non-actions on that well used bed!! LOL8) 

1 hour ago, PeterGrey said:

Is that Rad in bed with Kylie & Rus? wow lol

Oli & Uly arrived GP at 04:45. So where's Tweety? I assume it's Tata sleeping in her own bed, but can't say for sure with the blur thumbs.

Yes that's Tata sleeping in her bed, Radislava making her doctor rounds to all the apartments, "nothing new or exciting, same old show, "eat drink, tease and rub down." LOL8)