RLC daily moments #2

Just me

14 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

Guess the mods were watching the Trump documentary, and fell asleep - leaving Rad's BR cam open, ty :)
That poves mods are human and not a robot/AI 😛

Throwing a line out and seeing if they catch many lol. Give Raditomato some credit though. Attention seeker and exaggerator, but at least makes an effort. 

19 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

What happened?
It ended so quick and suddenly they were all sleeping in seperate rooms.

Fingering, licking, kissing, toys the usual lol. But for some reason was scared to get his manhood out and give them a proper good seeing to. Instead made a fool of himself and humped them with his boxers still on. 🤣

On 1/27/2022 at 10:12 AM, PeterGrey said:

What happened?
It ended so quick and suddenly they were all sleeping in seperate rooms.

Is this guy who is suppose to be Loraine's brother "screwing her too?"  I thought Loraine had a new and much younger guy now that she has gotten rid of "POPS" the much older dud back in the day.  What the hell are they doing "playing house." LOL8)

16 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Is this guy who is suppose to be Loraine's brother "screwing her too?"  I thought Loraine had a new and much younger guy now that she has gotten rid of "POPS" the much older dud back in the day.  What the hell are they doing "playing house." LOL8)

I'm confused as well - think I've seen 2 different dudes after Antonio(?) left (also skiing in Dubai? lol). But with my blurry cams, I can't say for sure. One of them she let sleep with her in her bed, but this last dude got the bed for himself and she slept in Holly's room.

I think we have to leave it to chat to figure this one out 😁

15 minutes ago, PeterGrey said:

I'm confused as well - think I've seen 2 different dudes after Antonio(?) left (also skiing in Dubai? lol). But with my blurry cams, I can't say for sure. One of them she let sleep with her in her bed, but this last dude got the bed for himself and she slept in Holly's room.

I think we have to leave it to chat to figure this one out 😁

Leave it to them. Some are still thinking it's her brother. WTF