RLC daily moments #2

Just me

3 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

Yes, I think many are surprised of her behavior with this guy.
All we need now is for Mila to invite Rad over for same treatment lol

(Don't know why I can't quote your post, sry)

She maybe will if Raditomato dips into some of her bonus money lol. By the look of it she's got her sights on Olivia now anyway. Giving the chance don't think she'll mess around. 

Not sure what the reason could be for that. Has the Quote bit disappeared completely?

3 hours ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

She maybe will if Raditomato dips into some of her bonus money lol. By the look of it she's got her sights on Olivia now anyway. Giving the chance don't think she'll mess around. 

Not sure what the reason could be for that. Has the Quote bit disappeared completely?

Someone in chat suggested maybe the guy is a gigolo, but the way they all cling to him - it might just as well be the oposite. If that's the case, there's more than just a bonus to share lol.
Yes, nice to see Rad with Olivia. But not sure Uly want to share too much.

6 minutes ago, PeterGrey said:

Someone in chat suggested maybe the guy is a gigolo, but the way they all cling to him - it might just as well be the oposite. If that's the case, there's more than just a bonus to share lol.
Yes, nice to see Rad with Olivia. But not sure Uly want to share too much.

Very doubtful he's the one getting paid lol. Maybe Lola will put out next lol. 🤣

13 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

New couple and Masha with a new friend - let's see how this turns out.
At least we got some changes lol

Natalia is a friend of Kitty's. Hopefully not as messed up as her. At least they are putting some effort in. We will see. The apartment doesn't exactly have the best history. 🤣