RLC daily moments #2

Just me

Was reading the chat here on xcamfan and forum topics on camcaps and members were tired of boring returnees on RLC and want NEW tenants. It looks like Ulyana and Olivia have returned for another stay (driver was Bog) and members at xcamfan and campcaps are ecstatic and happier than a pig in shit - just Fucking Amazing!!!

Mud GIF - Pig Mud GIFs  หมูกลิ้ง คลุกดิน GIF - Rolling Pig Pig Rolling GIFs 

Thinking Hmm Sticker - Thinking Hmm Pooping Stickers

On 11/16/2021 at 3:28 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

Was reading the chat here on xcamfan and forum topics on camcaps and members were tired of boring returnees on RLC and want NEW tenants. It looks like Ulyana and Olivia have returned for another stay (driver was Bog) and members at xcamfan and campcaps are ecstatic and happier than a pig in shit - just Fucking Amazing!!!

Unbelievable. Have no clue what they want lol. And wonder why so many can't be arsed with them. Funny when they think they guessed right they would return. Of course they would. ReturnLifeCam have no "new" options. 🤣💩

Holly brought in a friend last night. Beautiful tall girl.
Could be a good friend visiting, or maybe a new rlc member? I didn't see her stare at the cams, as many do the 1st time, so I don't know what to think. Maybe some of you guys know her from before.
Anyway, nice to see Holly with a friend - smiling and laughing.

1 hour ago, PeterGrey said:

Wow, they opened up all cams apart from B4. Freeloaders heaven 🤪
Must have been a mistake, 'cause now everything closed again lol

And now blur is gone. Guess they're working on the site today.

And what did you see worth while? My guess..... Bugger all. 🤣