RLC daily moments #2

Just me

Dark times for the freecam lovers 🙄 (or blur lol)
Wed, Kitty cleaning kitchen/LR, and she was in a bad mood - even the dogs stayed away lol
Thu we had 1 cam from outside the garden at GP, not a soul anywhere lol

"Do they know it's Christmas time at all?" 😁

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if they're told that blur is removed?

3 open cams, but still interesting to watch. This makes us notice the other girls rather than just the "popular" ones. Karol is a delight and Harley stands out too. Not a bad word about Rad, but she's naked "all" the time lol

19 minutes ago, PeterGrey said:

I wonder if they're told that blur is removed?

3 open cams, but still interesting to watch. This makes us notice the other girls rather than just the "popular" ones. Karol is a delight and Harley stands out too. Not a bad word about Rad, but she's naked "all" the time lol

Yet has enough clothes to do 10 girls. Talk about shopaholic lol. Nude all the time soon gets old, bit like the same masturbating or massage. JMO 

On 1/9/2022 at 6:47 PM, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Yet has enough clothes to do 10 girls. Talk about shopaholic lol. Nude all the time soon gets old, bit like the same masturbating or massage. JMO 

Lol yes you're right! She could easily dress up all the girls at GP, with all the stuff she got.

4 hours ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Lola & Anna supposedly left @PeterGrey. Great loss and I'm sure you Will cry yourself to sleep. What's the bet of returnees or girls moving?? New Girls moving in lol 🤣

Yea, I'm all in tears! lol
Nah, it was time for some change. But read in chat they went to Dubai for a photo shoot, so they might return before we know it. But Mila all alone, poor thing. Guess Rad will keep her company, but I hope she doesn't move in.

Chatters must be getting old because they have a difficult time remembering returnees. If they were smart they would have posted daily stuff in the appropriate fan pages in the forums along with images of the girlies. Oh wait, the chatters mostly refuse to use the forum topics and RLC prohibits any posting of RLC images. So the chatters have to rely on each other's recollection of past performances. Or they can think of the girls as being totally new tenants or they can just make things up as they go. Whatever works for them.

8 hours ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Only on ReturnLifeCam can you get worse and go backwards lol. Alana and Kristy lol. Even looks wise both worse than Lola and Anna, let alone effort. 

Great start to 2022 ReturnLifeCam. 😂

Obviously RLC has nothing up it's sleeve or anything left it it's bag of tricks. They only have their been-there-done-it, again and again and again bimbos to offer the "smoke and mirrors" appeal to the addicted die-hard subscribers. What a trash can of washed up tenants. Suggestion to RLC - "PUT A LID ON IT". 

Garbage Day 

Dumpster Trash Can GIF - Dumpster Trash Can Hide GIFs

Trash Can Garbage GIF - Trash Can Garbage Sorry Im Trash GIFs