RLC daily moments #2

Just me

UPDATE - how far has RLC fallen in terms of the latest daily internet traffic numbers which reflects the amount of subscribers/viewers to their site. Will compare them with VHTV and voyeurhouse.com. You be the judge of how bad RLC has become.

VHTV - holding at the #1 voyeur cam site. The numbers show that they are losing traction (less viewers) but not nearly as bad as RLC.

Create an account to see this content!

RLC - almost 4 times less subscribers/viewers than 90 days ago.

voyeurhouse.com - they have gained their position and holding their own. Obviously subscribers/viewers are giving them a good long look.

14 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

UPDATE - how far has RLC fallen in terms of the latest daily internet traffic numbers which reflects the amount of subscribers/viewers to their site. Will compare them with VHTV and voyeurhouse.com. You be the judge of how bad RLC has become.

VHTV - holding at the #1 voyeur cam site. The numbers show that they are losing traction (less viewers) but not nearly as bad as RLC.

RLC - almost 4 times less subscribers/viewers than 90 days ago.

voyeurhouse.com - they have gained their position and holding their own. Obviously subscribers/viewers are giving them a good long look.

Easy question "So I won't make another 90 day rejoin mistake, I am looking for a change which one is worth spending money on?"8)

4 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Easy question "So I won't make another 90 day rejoin mistake, I am looking for a change which one is worth spending money on?"8)

Fucked if I know - lol. No clue about RLC, VHTV offers very little - even new apartments are not earth shattering and I have no idea what voyeurhouse.com is all about. Camcaps and xcamfan don't say much about RLC, and very little discussions about VHTV apartments and NO ONE says anything about voyeurhouse.com. I would say hang on to your money and wait for something good to happen on one of the sites. I suspect others are cancelling or not renewing subscriptions for RLC or VHTV and possibly sitting back and waiting for better times to jump back in somewhere. From what I read and see - both RLC and VHTV haven't done shit to be worthy of your dollars but just my opinion. I guess you will have to do your own homework since it all depends on what you are looking for and how important it is for you to be a subscriber to at least one of the sites.

On 10/29/2021 at 9:25 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Fucked if I know - lol. No clue about RLC, VHTV offers very little - even new apartments are not earth shattering and I have no idea what voyeurhouse.com is all about. Camcaps and xcamfan don't say much about RLC, and very little discussions about VHTV apartments and NO ONE says anything about voyeurhouse.com. I would say hang on to your money and wait for something good to happen on one of the sites. I suspect others are cancelling or not renewing subscriptions for RLC or VHTV and possibly sitting back and waiting for better times to jump back in somewhere. From what I read and see - both RLC and VHTV haven't done shit to be worthy of your dollars but just my opinion. I guess you will have to do your own homework since it all depends on what you are looking for and how important it is for you to be a subscriber to at least one of the sites.

I hope this is possible!!!.."but I am looking for a real voyeur site for my money." Nothing fake, nothing scripted, real but not lazy pray and pray who doesn't keep a score board and pray who doesn't know that I am watching or peeping!! LOL8)

On 10/30/2021 at 2:19 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

I hope this is possible!!!.."but I am looking for a real voyeur site for my money." Nothing fake, nothing scripted, real but not lazy pray and pray who doesn't keep a score board and pray who doesn't know that I am watching or peeping!! LOL8)

For that to happen pretty sure it has to be illegal. Definitely possible. Just have to be smart and not get caught. 😂

11 hours ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Supposedly all 4 have "Left the Project". 🤣

Another successful and great move by RLC. 

That's what happens when too much noise is made.  The neighbors call the police then they get booted.

The girls have no respect for their surrounding neighbors.  They think life is one big party about them and no one else matters.

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

That's what happens when too much noise is made.  The neighbors call the police then they get booted.

The girls have no respect for their surrounding neighbors.  They think life is one big party about them and no one else matters.

Let's be honest. Majority don't have respect for themselves, why would they for others. Had problems with the neighbours and the pigs been called for years. Rather stupid to keep it going when good chance it's going to be a problem again. 

4 hours ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Let's be honest. Majority don't have respect for themselves, why would they for others. Had problems with the neighbours and the pigs been called for years. Rather stupid to keep it going when good chance it's going to be a problem again.