RLC daily moments #3

Dave 77

On 5/21/2022 at 2:29 PM, PeterGrey said:

Think they all read my post and decided to do something else instead.
That's the danger with posting stuff before it happens lol
Or maybe I just dreamt (or dreamed) it, I'm getting old 😂

Masha and Sam has to be one of the biggest jokes that RLC has ever came up with!! LOL   

Are they suppose to be madly in love now???....that's a laugh!! LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

Obviously RLC is having a class reunion of class clowns. Wouldn't think that RLC could get any worse but they are actually excelling at being totally useless dumbasses. Subscribers are paddling like hell and constantly bailing out the water as the RLC ship continues to sink. It is the subscribers trying to keep RLC afloat as the RLC owners laugh and collect the easy earned money.

19 hours ago, Scotsman84 said:

First impressions Val/Jul looks awrite. Currently on treadmill and will need to shower. LOL 

Thought it might be judging by the names. A lesbian couple. Other one is not bad either. Didn't waste time, getting home and eating pussy. 

Not the best looking but at least genuine lesbians. Need more and not ShowLes that clearly have no idea what they are doing. Only ones they fool are the old geezers. 🤣

Zab making omelette at B1, didn't she move to GP? lol
Haven't really seen much of her, but she got nice curves, pretty girl.

Thor & Holly doing bedroom gymnastics - it's been over 10 minutes and he's still going, must be something he ate lol Holly must be  happy.

Kristy feeling frisky today, spending lots of time in the kitchen wearing just panties. Dang, she's hot 😉

15 minutes ago, PeterGrey said:

Zab making omelette at B1, didn't she move to GP? lol
Haven't really seen much of her, but she got nice curves, pretty girl.

Thor & Holly doing bedroom gymnastics - it's been over 10 minutes and he's still going, must be something he ate lol Holly must be  happy.

Kristy feeling frisky today, spending lots of time in the kitchen wearing just panties. Dang, she's hot 😉

Don't think even they know what's happening. Make out they can't stand one another one minute, best buddies the next. Zabava gets moved then Esmi follows and spends just as much time around one another. Two wasted beds if you ask me. Enough of them without anymore. Understand their situation and sharing was never going to work, but ffs put some effort in to earn your keep. 

Kirsty does nothing for me and complete control freak. Another one that's overrated.