RLC daily moments #3

Dave 77

So far, it doesn't appear that too many Leora fans are enthused that Paul and Eva (the female yapping humping dog) are back for good now. I can tell that some camcaps posters are being polite in their comments while some dislike this change with less action by Leora. I have yet to see any worthwhile free cam but I guess RLC wants you to buy a subscription to satisfy your curiosity. I am a voyeur - not a Curious George     

Curious George GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

11 hours ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Oh what a surprise. More "Returns". ReturnLifeCam must really be struggling. 🤣            

When I think of returns the first thing that comes to mind is "sequels" or even "syndication" to show reruns - FFS!!! - lol. Nowadays the "new" thinking is to use "old" ideas. Just great, just fucking great. RLC - REAL LOST CAUSE. One good thing for RLC though is that most old-timer subscribers can't remember past tenants/guests so it is all new to them as if Groundhog Day or is it Grandfather's Day where RLC repeats itself but the subscribers view it as new. 

Awake Wake Up GIF - Awake Wake Up Morning GIFs