Leora & Paul Fan Page

3 hours ago, RoadRage said:

I don't know if it's been mentioned before, but does anyone know what was done to that dog so it stopped flipping the fuck out every time Leora bates?

Probably age slowed her down. I think the dog gave up trying to show Paul how to properly hump Leora. Paul is untrainable and lacks any manners or etiquette.

14 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Probably age slowed her down. I think the dog gave up trying to show Paul how to properly hump Leora. Paul is untrainable and lacks any manners or etiquette.

Paul is actually the most useless person on RLC's roster.  He's just utterly clueless.  

As for the dog, the shape its in and its size the lifespan is only 10 to 12 years.  They've had it for 10 now so it'll be getting near its end of life soon.  Will be a sad somber day for Leora.

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Paul is actually the most useless person on RLC's roster.  He's just utterly clueless.  

In a sad pathetic way Paul has shown how little Leora values herself. He will not provide anything that would make life better for Leora when they leave RLC.  He is just a leech, lowlife and will always depend on Leora for anything he needs. If you want to put a value on a person's worthiness in life - O being worth nothing while a 10 is the highest rating of top value - then I would give Paul a O. actually Paul would be deemed a negative because he will suck the energy and motivation from anyone around him. Currently the dog has more life in her than Paul does, any day FFS.